Windows 10: Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant

Discus and support Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried to upgrade my Windows from build 1803 to 1809, but after the Assistant completed update and restarted my PC, the update progress went to around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NatthaphonHon, Dec 27, 2018.

1. Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant

I tried to upgrade my Windows from build 1803 to 1809, but after the Assistant completed update and restarted my PC, the update progress went to around 15% and then boot normally.

Nothing changed at all.

:)

NatthaphonHon, Dec 27, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Dec 27, 2018
  3. Windows 10 upgrade assistant stuck at 99%

The problem is caused by the Windows 7 updates.

Before using the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant, perform these steps:

• set Windows 7 updates to "Never install updates".
    • Stop the update service by right clicking on the command prompt, and choose "Run as administrator".
    • Type

It should say: "Windows update service is stopping....windows update service is stopped."

Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant 852Gr.png

After completing the above steps, start the Windows 10 Upgrade assistant, and it should complete.

Anthony Cappucci, Dec 27, 2018
  4. Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant

Power Hibernate Option Stops Working Correctly after Win10 1809 Upgrade

Hi Nikhar Khare,

Many thanks for taking the time to look into the problem.

To answer your questions:

• Is this happening all the time or is it intermittent? A: It has been happening all time ever the first boot-up since the Ver 1809 upgrade whenever the PC was turned hibernate either by Home key > power logo> Hibernate or by pressing
      the power button (which was set as hibernate. The hibernate function worked well up until last boot-up before the upgrade.
    • What is the make and model of your computer? A:
      The PC is a Dell Inspiron laptop. OS is Win 10 Home V1809 64-bit Build 17763.1
    Execution of your suggested solution protocol did not solve the problem.

Hopefully you can suggest other solutions for trying.

Regards!

JamesYoung888, Dec 27, 2018
Thema:

Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant

1. Nothing happen after upgrade win10 to 1809 via Update Assistant - Similar Threads - Nothing happen upgrade

2. Win10 1809 upgrade to Win10 21H1

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win10 1809 upgrade to Win10 21H1: Hello,I just wanted to confirm can we upgrade directly from Win10 1809 to Win10 21H1.I am unable to find any document for the same. It will be great if anyone can provide links.Thank you....
  3. Dropbox promotion - Is it happening via Win10 or HP?

in Windows 10 Support
    Dropbox promotion - Is it happening via Win10 or HP?: A friend bought a new HP TP01-1050, i5, Windows 10 Home PC from amazon and I'm setting it up for him. While using the PC, a Dropbox promotion popped up and the popup did not have any way to close it except to click the "OK" button which I guess is "OK to install Dropbox". I...
  4. Win7 to Win10 1809 Upgrade fails via LiveUSB

Win7 to Win10 1809 Upgrade fails via LiveUSB: Hi guys - back with a different problem on a different computer now. I guess I have absolutely no luck today...joy of joys. I'm now upgrading a second PC from Win7 to Win10 1809. I had tried a 1903 LiveUSB, but it failed with the error saying "This PC cannot be upgraded to...
  5. After Upgrading from win7 to win10, nothing works.

After Upgrading from win7 to win10, nothing works.: I recently done an upgrade from Win7 Pro to Win10 Pro and having issues. For starter, the start menu doesn't open. Search, Settings, Updates & Securities, Apps & Features and the list goes on will not open. Event MS Edge doesn't open. Basically anything that belongs to...
  6. After upgrade to 1809, Windows XP won't connect to Win10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After upgrade to 1809, Windows XP won't connect to Win10: I have 2 computers on the same network, a WinXP SP-3 & Windows 10. I do not use a password on either computer & logon automatically. When I had Windows 10 version 1803, I could go to either computer & copy files from one to the other. After upgrading Win10 to version 1809:...
  7. Unable to upgrade to win10 Version 1809

Unable to upgrade to win10 Version 1809: Hello , recently I upgraded my windows software from 1803 to 1809 but the the problem is that on lock screen once it finishes installation and prompts me to enter the password , it for ever stucks on looping at welcome screen no matter how many times i restarted the device....
  8. cannot update to 1809 even with update assistant

cannot update to 1809 even with update assistant: on windows update the version 1809 was shown, but while downloading the WiFi was cut, then the update have disappeared it is one week now, i have tried restarting the update services with Bits etc. no luck...
  9. WIN10: Delete File or Folder - Nothing Happens

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIN10: Delete File or Folder - Nothing Happens: Running Windows 10 (1809). If I create new files or try to delete recent files, no problem (go right to the recycle bin). If I try to delete old files or folders, I press the delete button (or select the delete button in File Explorer, or do Shift-Delete), nothing happens....
  10. I click upgrade, but nothing happens?

I click upgrade, but nothing happens?: I am running 8.1 pro 64 bit. I click the icon at the bottom, it says "this pc is compatible" and I click upgrade. I click continue and it checks for updates. None are found. No updates are hidden. I have read and seem to have all necessary updated already installed. Why would...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgrade to windows 10 after assistant nothing happens

2. nothing happens upgrade win10