Windows 10: Nothing happens after inputting password

Discus and support Nothing happens after inputting password in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have upgraded my HP4300 desktop pc the other day and all appears to have gone fine with the exception of one website that I cannot access either with... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Decman, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Decman Win User

Nothing happens after inputting password

I have upgraded my HP4300 desktop pc the other day and all appears to have gone fine with the exception of one website that I cannot access either with Edge or Chrome. It is the Totesport.com site. I input my user name and then put in my password, hit enter and nothing happens. I can access from my iPad and Windows RT laptop so I suspect that it something to do with the browsers. All other sites that I access work fine. Can anybody suggest what might be happening?

:)

Decman, Jun 1, 2016
  2. Bec19 Win User

How do I fix Internet Explorer 11 on Windows 10 not letting me sign into any secure webpages?

It will let me input my username and password but when I click sign in, the page freezes and nothing happens. This happens for all secure web pages including Facebook and Sky Go. Please help!

Bec19, Jun 1, 2016
  3. Unable to set a PIN in Account/Sign-in Options

I had been using a PIN to login to my two accounts, local and Microsoft. After setting a password on the bios I couldn't login to either account with a PIN. After logging in with my password I couldn't change or set a PIN on either account. After clicking
    on the change button, Windows asks for my credentials and after inputting the appropriate password and clicking next I get the processing circle which immediately goes away if I move the cursor. Nothing else happens. What did I do wrong??

Bryan_UlleryUllery, Jun 1, 2016
Thema:

Nothing happens after inputting password

1. Nothing happens after inputting password - Similar Threads - Nothing happens inputting

2. Laptop SLOW after unplugged but before, nothing happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SLOW after unplugged but before, nothing happened: hey guys so I was just turn on my laptop that day and when the battery goes out I charge it. So the battery are full, but after i unplugged it, it getting slow. This make me frustrated. I mean, before I chrage it it goes well, while I am using it in charge its still goes...
  3. Download and nothing happen

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  4. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download and nothing happen: I have strange issues in store where I can download application but after the installation and I close the MS Store the app will not be on the list of download apps. I tried different apps to test but got the same result. I checked on the library as well it is not showing...
  5. Download and nothing happen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Picture Password not working: Shows gesture input but nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Picture Password not working: Shows gesture input but nothing happens.: We have a user that has a picture password set for her domain account. When she tries to use it, she can see the gestures being put in, but nothing happens. She doesn't get an error message that the input was incorrect or anything. It just let's her continuously put in the...
  7. Picture Password not working: Shows gesture input but nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Picture Password not working: Shows gesture input but nothing happens.: We have a user that has a picture password set for her domain account. When she tries to use it, she can see the gestures being put in, but nothing happens. She doesn't get an error message that the input was incorrect or anything. It just let's her continuously put in the...
  8. Picture Password not working: Shows gesture input but nothing happens.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
  9. After Input the right password it says Wrong password!!!

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    After Input the right password it says Wrong password!!!: Hlw guys.... Today i will share a new experience that i have solved.... Some moments ago i face a serious problem in my new laptop....after boot from safe mode i just want to see how safe mode works,sign in display appears,then when i try to enter password it says "wrong...
  10. Nothing happened after windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Nothing happened after windows 10 install: So I was lazy and decided to download the mediacreationtool to get windows 10 instead of waiting for Microsoft to finally tell me when I can get it. (This is after they released it by the way) I selected update now and everything seemed fine but after it said checking for...