Windows 10: Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3.

Discus and support Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I have been trying to run a .exe application on my Windows 10 Laptop but the application does not start up. It shows no error but when I go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MorneKloppers, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3.

Hi all,

I have been trying to run a .exe application on my Windows 10 Laptop but the application does not start up. It shows no error but when I go to the DComCnfg the following error shows:

Fault bucket 1331199405604084232, type 5

Event Name: CLR20r3

Response: Not available

Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:

P1: converter.exe

P2: 1.0.0.0

P3: 59172bb6

P4: Converter

P5: 1.0.0.0

P6: 59172bb6

P7: 11

P8: e9

P9: System.InvalidOperationException

P10:

Does anyone know what to do. I have the latest .Net Framework installed and also have access with my user to everything.

***Changed Original Title From: Windows Error Reporting***

:)

MorneKloppers, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Can't run exe file

Hello Mike,

I realize the inconvenience you are facing in running the .exe file. We will help you.

To assist you better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What application are you trying to install?
    • Are you getting any error message when you try to install the application?
    • From where did you download the application?
    Please post to us with ,ore information to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3.

Cannot run .exe files

I rebooted my computer and it downloaded some updates. When it restarted, I could no longer run any .exe files. When I click on one, it asks me which program I would like to use to run it. Obviously, there are no programs on the list it offers me. The
    weirdest part is that some downloaded applications (like chrome, thankfully) still run. Any suggestions on how I can fix this or what happened?

robotoverlord, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3.

1. Nothing Happens When Running A .EXE File. DComCnfg Error: CLR20r3. - Similar Threads - Nothing Happens Running

2. CLR20r3 error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CLR20r3 error: a few days ago i downloaded the minecraft trial version installer when i run it it stopped and popup a message from windows the error name is CLR20r3 i currently use windows 7 what shoud i do for fix this problem i trust on your community so please fix this issue and guide me...
  3. CLR20r3 error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CLR20r3 error: a few days ago i downloaded the minecraft trial version installer when i run it it stopped and popup a message from windows the error name is CLR20r3 i currently use windows 7 what shoud i do for fix this problem i trust on your community so please fix this issue and guide me...
  4. When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens: I had some program of unknown origin and everything worked. At some point they all stopped working. Tried everything but nothing worked I tried reinstalling them. But when I click on the executables, the arrow spins a bit and then nothing happens. I tried to:- disabled...
  5. When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I run Setups of unknown origin nothing happens: I had some program of unknown origin and everything worked. At some point they all stopped working. Tried everything but nothing worked I tried reinstalling them. But when I click on the executables, the arrow spins a bit and then nothing happens. I tried to:- disabled...
  6. Scheduled Task runs but nothing happens

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Scheduled Task runs but nothing happens: I have a scheduled task that maps a network drive, performs a task and then disconnects from that network drive. I just moved to a new PC and copied it exactly as I had it on the other PC where it ran fine for years and it will not run on this. one. The mapping of the...
  7. No exe files will run!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No exe files will run!: No exe files will run. This includes, Command Prompt, regedit, reset get started or anything else that has exe file during exicution. Using windows 10, on a hp envy laptop. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. DCOMcnfg error

in Windows 10 Support
    DCOMcnfg error: When invoking dcomcnfg from the elevated command prompt on a Win10 Pro Desktop PC, the COMPUTERS folder appears but when clicked the center panel is blank. The Windows 10 HOME Laptop brings up the My Computer icon in the central area, just as the Desktop has in the past on...
  9. DCOMcnfg error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DCOMcnfg error: Odd error...when invoking dcomcnfg from the elevated command prompt on a Win10 Pro Desktop PC. The COMPUTERS folder appears but when clicked the center panel is blank. The Windows 10 HOME Laptop brings up the My Computer icon in the central area, just as the Desktop has in...
  10. DCOMcnfg error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    DCOMcnfg error: Odd error...when invoking dcomcnfg from the elevated command prompt on a Win10 Pro Desktop PC. The COMPUTERS folder appears but when clicked the center panel is blank. The Windows 10 HOME laptop brings up the My Computer icon in the central area, just as the Desktop has in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing happens when run exe files

2. nothing happens with .exe file

3. trying to run .exe but nothing happens

4. error clr20r3 windows 10,
  5. nothing happens when i run my applications windows 10