Windows 10: Nothing helps at all.

Discus and support Nothing helps at all. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so this all started off approximately 4 days ago. My fortnite application began acting up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. After doing so, my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/reverttoseason3, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Nothing helps at all.

Ok so this all started off approximately 4 days ago. My fortnite application began acting up, so I uninstalled and reinstalled. After doing so, my cursor would be able to move to my other monitor when the selected video setting was fullscreen. I tested other games, and the issue did not occur in Aimgod, but occurred in both CS:GO and apex legends. For the past three days, I have spent 12+ hours a day scouring the internet looking for a fix to this issue. I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphics driver tens of times (safe mode, ddu, without geforce experience, after factory resetting pc etc.) I have followed the fullscreen optimization registry fix, no luck. I have uninstalled and reinstalled monitor drivers tens of times. I have factory reset pc 3+ times, formatted hard drives, all of the fixes that I could find online. After going through 14 hours of troubleshooting steps today, it now appears that EVERY game in windows is now having this issue. It is extremely frustrating as I am a semi professional player, and am missing out greatly on practice and tournaments. I really don’t know what to do. My current ideas are: Hard drives still contain incorrect files, registry will not reset and is continuing to run incorrect files, graphics card is completely fucked even though partially functioning correctly, monitor is screwed (have talked to ACER support about this issue, $500 monitor and there is no downloadable windows 10 driver, only running generic pnp when it used to display as Acer Predator XB271h. Also, my monitor has been glitching out when using a stretched resolution, changing resolution in general (Windows sets it to 1600x1050 ((not sure if that’s specific number but it sets it to 16;10 ( not sure x 1050)). When this issue occurs and I change my resolution to 1920x1080, it sets my monitors refresh rate to 60hz, and when I change the refresh rate back to 144hz, the resolution goes to 640x480p. Please if anyone could help me in any way that would be greatly appreciated. Don’t need common answers, as I’ve already scoured the internet on thousands of forums trying to find fixes. Please, can a technological genius help me out.

submitted by /u/reverttoseason3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/reverttoseason3, Feb 29, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 29, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Feb 29, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Nothing helps at all.

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Nothing helps at all. :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

Nothing helps at all.

1. Nothing helps at all. - Similar Threads - Nothing helps

2. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  3. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help: My sister messed up my computer and now my cursor is slow and even at max speed its still slow, please help i have tried to fix it with google and nothing will work, does updating my pc fix it??? Help!...
  4. My mouse cursor isnt working and nothing will help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please: Get these errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ms-store-nothing-works-that-ive/d402088d-e31b-4f68-9288-db1c7b606b55
  6. How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please

How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please: Get these errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ms-store-nothing-works-that-ive/d402088d-e31b-4f68-9288-db1c7b606b55
  7. Help with high memory usage while idle and nothing open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with high memory usage while idle and nothing open: Hello, I noticed I'm having high ram usage when my pc is idle. I just restarted my computer in these screenshots so I don't believe it is a memory leak. i have virtually nothing open to use them ram either. Can anyone help with this?...
  8. Help with high memory usage while idle and nothing open

Help with high memory usage while idle and nothing open: Hello, I noticed I'm having high ram usage when my pc is idle. I just restarted my computer in these screenshots so I don't believe it is a memory leak. i have virtually nothing open to use them ram either. Can anyone help with this?...
  9. Computer keeps crashing and nothing helps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing and nothing helps.: My computer has been recently crashing with BSODs which have had many error messages. Hypervisor_error being the most common and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening sometimes. I've tried all the fixes I've found online, but nothing has helped so I decided to finally ask here....
  10. Computer keeps crashing and nothing helps.

Computer keeps crashing and nothing helps.: My computer has been recently crashing with BSODs which have had many error messages. Hypervisor_error being the most common and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL happening sometimes. I've tried all the fixes I've found online, but nothing has helped so I decided to finally ask here....