Windows 10: Nothing in windows or none of my games start anymore. How do I fix this?

Discus and support Nothing in windows or none of my games start anymore. How do I fix this? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I will do my best to explain the problem correctly. Everytime I start a game, it pops up, and then the window disappears after a few seconds. It's like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Koen V79, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Koen V79 Win User

Nothing in windows or none of my games start anymore. How do I fix this?

I will do my best to explain the problem correctly. Everytime I start a game, it pops up, and then the window disappears after a few seconds. It's like that for all games, including on steam, epic or normal on my PC.Also, all popup windows in Windows itself have the same issue. I tried to go to a restore point, so I went in the Windows menu to that item, i click on it, the window pops open, and after a few seconds dissapears. Same for all repair options in Windows. I can not run any of those things because the window always disappears before I can do anything useful.Same for my graphics softwa

:)

Koen V79, Aug 13, 2022

2. Microsoft games don't start anymore

Hi,

An outdated software or a system file corruption may cause issues with launching your games on Windows 10. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Have you made any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are there any error messages or error codes when you tried to launch the games?

In the meantime, you can follow the steps on this
    link
    to resolve the blue screen issues on your PC.

Loraine Mon, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Nothing in windows or none of my games start anymore. How do I fix this?

My PC games are not working anymore what a disaster!!!

Hi Pierre,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform that the games which were working in previous Operating System may or may not work in Windows 10 due to compatibility issues. I suggest you to check for the latest version of the games which are not working, check compatibility with
    Windows 10 and install. If the latest version is not available or if the games are not compatible, suggest you to install the games in compatibility mode by following the steps provided below:

• Download the setup files for the game and save it on your local disk.
    • Right click on the setup file of the game and select
      “Properties”.
    • Select “Compatibility” Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to“Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.
    • Let the game install and then check thefunctionality.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Nothing in windows or none of my games start anymore. How do I fix this?

1. Nothing in windows or none of my games start anymore. How do I fix this? - Similar Threads - Nothing none games

2. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  3. I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my PC and nothing will work properly anymore, what should I do to fix this?: I have a prebuilt gaming PC that I've owned for the past 2 years. I've noticed that the performance has gradually decreased, which I thought was strange since it's still a relatively new computer. Recently, my computers performance had been worse than ever. Games that I...
  4. How do i fix my wsl not starting anymore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my wsl not starting anymore?: I was using wsl for web development. After a few months of work, it stopped working and now i'm afraid i'll lose my progress. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-wsl-not-starting-anymore/b8d081d2-52a5-4d2d-81df-19d42176e99d
  5. How do i fix my wsl not starting anymore?

How do i fix my wsl not starting anymore?: I was using wsl for web development. After a few months of work, it stopped working and now i'm afraid i'll lose my progress. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-wsl-not-starting-anymore/b8d081d2-52a5-4d2d-81df-19d42176e99d
  6. How do I fix network doing nothing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  7. How do I fix network doing nothing?

How do I fix network doing nothing?: Network won't connect to any network and network driver says Code 56. I have tried network reseting, those flushdns stuff, and tried to updated my driver through my phone. What do I do?...
  8. I recently got a security update for Windows 11, now none of my games work. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently got a security update for Windows 11, now none of my games work. How do I fix this?: The Security update was installed on jan 12th. I tried four different games, none could even make it to the main menu. I reinstalled every game and verified files, no luck sadly. I went into my performance settings and edited my virtual memory to the recommended amount,...
  9. None of my controllers work anymore

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    None of my controllers work anymore: Only my Xbox Series controller seems to work but only the sticks and the LT and RT buttons respond, the others don't work anymore. I don't know what to do anymore. submitted by /u/UnidentifiedFellow [link] [comments]...
  10. If there is NO "START" how do I fix This windows fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If there is NO "START" how do I fix This windows fix?: I have a Catch-22 problem. YES! I have Administrator access! Questions are in RED. OK, orange it is! Sheesh. Not allowed RED!!!! Preamble: Like millions of others, I arrived home to fine my 7 shanghaied to 10. With so much grief, I resorted to using my Vista box but the...