Windows 10: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer

Discus and support Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer everything right now is being stored on my SSD... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noah Pacheco, Jan 6, 2019.

1. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer

Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer everything right now is being stored on my SSD

-Noah Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer 8716a8b4-8180-4111-bc8e-633b56246efc?upload=true.png

:)

Noah Pacheco, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Stored files in Hard Drive

You can use Windows search. Just search for *.* on a desired drive. When list is done just arrange them by size LOL.

You can do it via command line as well and make an output text file showing files and their sizes (but without arrangement)

Drone, Jan 6, 2019
  3. Platibus Win User
    Stored files in Hard Drive

I'd like to know if there's a way of listing all the files stored in my hardware and arrange them by size, because I want to keep track of what's on my hard drive. Thanks, I hope you answer.

Platibus, Jan 6, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer

External Hard Drive

Hi John,

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Open your External Hard Drive file in File Explorer.
    • Type the name of the file you want to search on the search box and click Enter.
    The file will show up in Search Results and you will be able to move it to the correct folder.

Let us know if you need further help.

Remon Ont, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer

1. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer - Similar Threads - Nothing being stored

2. Hard Drive not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Drive not showing up: I have both an SSD and a HDD. When I go to file explorer only the SSD shows up. In the bios both the HDD and the SSD shows up. The HDD doesnt show up in device manager either. How to I get the HDD to start appearing?...
  3. hard drive partition not showing up in file explorer!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    hard drive partition not showing up in file explorer!: i installed windows 10 from a usb flash drive and when i was asked where to install windows 10, i selected my ssd and i also deleted a hard drive partition by mistake. it was of 198 gb. now it is not showing in file explorer. i also assigned a new letter to it, it did show...
  4. External Hard Drive not showing up in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External Hard Drive not showing up in File Explorer: I have an external hard drive that I can't get to show up in the file explorer, I can see the drive in disk management though. I was thinking the drive doesn't have a letter assigned to it so maybe that's the problem but it won't let me give it one or change it from disk...
  5. External hard drive doesn't show up in File Explorer

External hard drive doesn't show up in File Explorer: I have an external hard drive that doesn't show up in File Explorer. It does show up in the settings area under Bluetooth and Other Devices. I've been reading online how to resolve this and have seen that possibly a drive letter is not assigned so have tried to go to Disk...
  6. Hard Drive with 3 partitions not showing up in File Explorer

Hard Drive with 3 partitions not showing up in File Explorer: I installed Windows 10 Pro from scratch on an existing PC. I have 5 internal hard drives with partitions and data on each. I see the drives on "Disk Management", they show as being Online, but there are no drive letters assigned. Therefore, they're not showing up in File...
  7. external hard drive not showing up in explorer

external hard drive not showing up in explorer: my external hard drive has been dropped from a metere hight and when i connect to laptop It is recognized as a device and showing up in device manager but not appearing in windows explorer. In disk manager its showing as Disk 1 and initialize , i tried to initialize but its...
  8. Hard drive not showing up

Hard drive not showing up: While building a computer I was told that installing the OS on a SSD would lead to a faster boot time than if I Installed it on a hard drive So I recently did the only problem is that now windows isn't acknowledging the hard drive in "This PC". I have tried the following...
  9. Hard Drive doesn't show up in file explorer

Hard Drive doesn't show up in file explorer: [ATTACH]My 1 TB hard drive doesn't show up in the file explorer despite me being able to see it in device manager and the defragmenter software in windows 10. I don't want to format my hard drive because it has alot of my personal files and i don't have another computer to...
  10. Hard Drive Showing Error And Not Showing Up In Explorer

Hard Drive Showing Error And Not Showing Up In Explorer: I was updating my graphics driver and had to restart the pc. When it started booting back up it took like 10 minutes to get to the windows login screen. Then I noticed that some of my program icons were missing. So when trying to figure out why I noticed my harddrive was...