Windows 10: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

Discus and support Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I can't watch videos from an sd card without the computer glitching and my whole screen glitches... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noah Pacheco, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I can't watch videos from an sd card without the computer glitching and my whole screen glitches every now and then for like half a second. It is a fresh PC build.

Please help!!! all my drivers are up to date and I even updated the bios but still nothing.

- Noah

:)

Noah Pacheco, Feb 4, 2019

2. Videos are not stored on SD-card

Hi,

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• Have you already configured the SD card in such a way that it stores the videos directly to SD card?
    • Are you referring to the video taken from the device camera or other offline videos?
    If you have already configured the SD card in such a way that it directly saves to the SD card, then I suggest you to upgrade the device to the latest build 14383 and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...nsider-preview-build-14383-for-pc-and-mobile/

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Feb 4, 2019
  3. JMartz65 Win User
    sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Feb 4, 2019
  4. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

Videos are not stored on SD-card

I recently discovered that my phone is running out of storage on system storage, and looking at the disk usage I noticed at pictures takes 12.8 GB on the system drive. In the settings I’ve selected the SD card to be the default storage for video, however,
    video takes 0 bytes on both system and video. Apparently pictures and video are both stored in the same location, and are controlled by the pictures settings. I have not tried storing pictures on the SD-card yet.

Edit: Lumia 950XL, V.1511, OS-build 10.0.10586.420

Serpentbane, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card...

1. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive, only my SSD, I cant watch videos from an sd card... - Similar Threads - Nothing being stored

2. My laptop only recognizes hard drives and nothing else

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop only recognizes hard drives and nothing else: my laptop is the ideapad Gaming 3-15ACH6 Laptop - Type 82K2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-only-recognizes-hard-drives-and-nothing/50fbf2ba-f017-401c-aee0-18128b7e6ba7
  3. SD card as a hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SD card as a hard drive: Hi! I recently bought this gateway pc from Walmart for 189 dollars. It was a steal! i had to get it. but only issue is storage. i was wondering if i can use this sd card as a main hard drive....
  4. SD Card not being read in my pc.

SD Card not being read in my pc.: I know this is not a problem with the Micro sd card itself. but I do have only a micro sd and my pc does only have a normal sd slot. It worked with a adapter. but I my pc is now having problems with it. just yesterday it worked fine. my Micro-sdcard is not the issue cause i...
  5. SD card Vs. Internal Hard Drive

SD card Vs. Internal Hard Drive: I don't have much space on my HP laptop, and I was recently told that I needed to buy a larger hard drive because there is barely enough space on my C disk for Windows 10 to run. However installing a hard drive seems much more complex than just getting an SD card. Both of...
  6. Nothing will download to SD card

Nothing will download to SD card: Hey! I recently got an SD card for my HP laptop. It only had 29GB of storage and Windows took up most of the storage, leaving me with only Netflix. Due to this the laptop was also extremely slow it wasn't my wifi, I tried it at multiple peoples houses. I put in the SD Card...
  7. Cant play MP4 videos from my external hard drive

Cant play MP4 videos from my external hard drive: Hi Can anyone help me with this, I down loaded a heap of MP4 clips from my Go Pro to my lap top & to save space I then copied them to my 2TB external hard drive. Every video only plays for 1 second & then stops. I tried copying them back to the computer desktop & still have...
  8. I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I want to download my games from the Store to my Hard Drive (HDD), not my SSD. The store is...: Hello. I just bought the game pass and now I cannot download my games. Everytime I try to download the games, it just says the only place I can download them is my C drive (SSD). But that is clearly not true, I have a HDD with 1 TB on it. All other gaming subscription...
  9. Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer

Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer: Nothing is being stored on my hard drive and my hard drive doesn't show up in file explorer everything right now is being stored on my SSD -Noah[ATTACH]...
  10. I cant play my videos from my sd card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I cant play my videos from my sd card: I need help how do you view your videos from your sd card I can see it playing and it has sound but something is blocking from viewing it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-play-my-videos-from-my-sd-card/3681e40e-9dc9-4a96-af31-ac1688f3e586