Windows 10: Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store

Discus and support Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; From yesterday, I can not download anything from Microsoft Store. Even the windows update are not downloading. I tried reinstalling the windows that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RahadulIslam, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store

From yesterday, I can not download anything from Microsoft Store. Even the windows update are not downloading. I tried reinstalling the windows that didn't even work. Besides, during installing windows I put my email account and it activates my account with digital licence but that is also working. i tried even by changing the cpu and motherboard as well. But that also didn't work. Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store dc97e225-1fde-46ac-90c0-99b8ab055c24?upload=true.png

:)

RahadulIslam, Jan 15, 2021

2. Unable to download apps from Windows Store

Hi Nishadha,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Do you face an issue with a particular\ all apps?

As you have issue with the store downloading apps, try to run these inbuilt troubleshooters.

We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search box and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.

and

Follow the same steps to use the Windows update troubleshooter.

Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Skype not downloading from windows 10 store

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Please provide us with additional information to understand the issue and assist you better:

• What is the exact error code that you receive while trying to download Skype from Windows Store?
    • Is this issue confined only to Skype app?
    • Were you able to access any other apps from Windows Store?

As this could be an issue Store, I suggest you to run Windows Store troubleshooter and check if it helps:

Method 1: As an initial step, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the
      Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Method 2: Clear the Store cache

You may try these steps to clear the Store cache and check if it helps:

• Press the "Windows + R" keys on the keyboard.
    • Type "wsreset.exe" and press "Enter".
    • Reboot the computer and then check the issues with the App.

Hope it helps. Kindly update the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 15, 2021
  4. Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store

unable to download Network Speed Test from Windows Store on Windows 10

Hi James,

Do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Let us know if the same issue persists with downloading other apps from Windows Store.

Try few of the troubleshooting steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the computer, sign-in and check with the status of this issue. As this might be a temporary issue.

Step 2:I suggest you to run the
    Windows Store Apps troubleshooter.

Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of downloading the app from Windows Store for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store

1. Nothing is downloading in windows update and from store - Similar Threads - Nothing downloading update

2. Nothing is downloading on windows store or xbox store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing is downloading on windows store or xbox store: Please help i've just bought a new gaming pc and was trying to install games. However ever time i try to install on either windows store or xbox store it keeps getting stuck at 'downloading %'. i need something to help fix this...
  3. Nothing is downloading on windows store or xbox store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing is downloading on windows store or xbox store: Please help i've just bought a new gaming pc and was trying to install games. However ever time i try to install on either windows store or xbox store it keeps getting stuck at 'downloading %'. i need something to help fix this...
  4. Store updates nothing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Store updates nothing: My updates in store installs nothing at all. A lot of apps shows pending to update but when you update it will load only. Nothing will show but the spinning wheel and no error at all. Its been 2 days since I run it and it still running. This is Windows 10 home 21h1....
  5. Store updates nothing

Store updates nothing: My updates in store installs nothing at all. A lot of apps shows pending to update but when you update it will load only. Nothing will show but the spinning wheel and no error at all. Its been 2 days since I run it and it still running. This is Windows 10 home 21h1....
  6. Windows store downloads nothing

Windows store downloads nothing: So, it must've been asked many times before here but I tried every solution I could find on the internet and so far nothing worked. Basically I've been having trouble with the Windows Store for as long as I can remember, but that aside. About a month ago I uninstalled Dolby...
  7. Windows store downloads nothing, literally nothing.

Windows store downloads nothing, literally nothing.: So, it must've been asked many times before here but I tried every solution I could find on the internet and so far nothing worked. Basically I've been having trouble with the Windows Store for as long as I can remember, but that aside. About a month ago I uninstalled Dolby...
  8. Nothing downloading in app store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing downloading in app store: I got a new pc, and I wanted to download apps. I press download and says downloading but doesnt download. Sometimes theres errors which it cant download. I did everything aka troubleshoot and stuff and nothing is downloading. I need help....
  9. Windows Update & download from store

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Update & download from store: Hi, neither can I update my system nor am I able to download anything from the windows store. While updating he system: "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for...
  10. nothing downloading from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    nothing downloading from store: i am unable to download or install anything from microsoft store in windows 10.help me so that i can solve this problem in my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-downloading-from-store/b2032047-bc0c-42a1-820d-7fb4c460e572"