Windows 10: Nothing is responding on my laptop

Discus and support Nothing is responding on my laptop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I open my laptop everything seems fine but when I click on anything the screen freezes. The taskbar stops responding and I can’t even ctrl + alt +... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PopeyeReddits, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Nothing is responding on my laptop

When I open my laptop everything seems fine but when I click on anything the screen freezes. The taskbar stops responding and I can’t even ctrl + alt + delete. After a few minutes it seems like I can click on things but everything becomes frozen again the second I try to do anything. My screen has also turned black when attempting to open chrome and sometimes when I try to open settings from the taskbar. Using the power button to shut down the laptop has not been helping and once the laptop froze before I even signed in! It feels as though windows itself is broken. Someone please help ):

submitted by /u/PopeyeReddits
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PopeyeReddits, Feb 13, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 13, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Nothing is responding on my laptop :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Nothing is responding on my laptop

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Nothing is responding on my laptop

1. Nothing is responding on my laptop - Similar Threads - Nothing responding laptop

2. Laptop not responding ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop not responding ?: My gp laptop became slow once my document got bigger and bigger then suddenly the screen turned black with a little task bar on the left corner , even turning off the laptop and back on it's not going away neither laptop is responding. What do I do ?...
  3. Laptop not responding ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop not responding ?: My gp laptop became slow once my document got bigger and bigger then suddenly the screen turned black with a little task bar on the left corner , even turning off the laptop and back on it's not going away neither laptop is responding. What do I do ?...
  4. Nothing responds on my PC after restart

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing responds on my PC after restart: More than 50% of my restarts. My PC becomes unresponsive. A couple start up programs will load then after 10 seconds nothing loads anymore. Chrome tabs stop loading. Programs that have already started don’t respond to any input. No programs will start up. What’s more scary...
  5. Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Literally nothing is responding: Ok so I can't access the start menu because windows is not responding, likewise I can not access the search feature, command prompt and also the task manager, they simply will not open, I have tried a system repair and it says there are no issues. None of my desktop files...
  6. Nothing is responding! I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing is responding! I need help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RatInRaider [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jbqq40/nothing_is_responding_i_need_help/
  7. My laptop is not responding + freezes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop is not responding + freezes: So I had this problem where my laptop is not responding and when it responds it's freezing the whole thing freezes and I had to shut it down I can't do my work I tried a lot of solution none of them worked I don't want to format it but nothing works too what should I do?...
  8. Nothing doesn't respond but my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nothing doesn't respond but my desktop: So today i opened my pc and nothing was workings at first i thought it was a bug because it had happened once again. I restarted my pc and it kept happening and now i cant do anything but open apps in desktop and they dont work either pls if you have any solutions answer...
  9. Nothing printing from my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Nothing printing from my laptop: Hi, I have had this problem of nothing printing from my laptop for a while now. I have recently bought a new printer (HP Envy 5020) as my old one wasn't wireless and the same issue is reoccurring with all printers. The only way I can print is to use another PC or laptop....
  10. laptop is not responding

in Windows 10 Customization
    laptop is not responding: my laptop automatically get shutdown how I come after this problem please suggest your valuable comment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/laptop-is-not-responding/05adf9df-febd-4fe6-bed5-b8302c54ed46

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing is responding on my laptop windows 10

2. nothing responding on this pc