Windows 10: Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

Discus and support Nothing is running on my pc Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im having issues with my pc running absolutely anything nothing is able to be trouble shooted and everything in general has been under the weather, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luxcd, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Luxcd Win User

Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

Im having issues with my pc running absolutely anything nothing is able to be trouble shooted and everything in general has been under the weather, I was trying to fix the BSOD error and now my pc has no internet connection, no audio detection literally nothing If anyone can help please reply im not that experienced in these types of things!

:)

Luxcd, Oct 29, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Oct 29, 2020
  3. how do i run chkdsk fix under administrator in win 10

please list steps to run chkdsk fix in win 10 as administrator

SabrinaWatkins1, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

1. Nothing is running on my pc Win 10 - Similar Threads - Nothing running

2. RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.: Hi, I have AMD gaming laptop 7735H, 7600S, 16 RAM and when I just turn it on RAM is up to 35-40% and when I'm gaming it reaches 65-70% I don't know why, I recently bought the laptop and also I reinstalled Windows like a few days ago but the RAM problem has been the same for a...
  3. RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM usage goes up to 35-40% when basically nothing is running.: Hi, I have AMD gaming laptop 7735H, 7600S, 16 RAM and when I just turn it on RAM is up to 35-40% and when I'm gaming it reaches 65-70% I don't know why, I recently bought the laptop and also I reinstalled Windows like a few days ago but the RAM problem has been the same for a...
  4. 100% disk Utilization even nothing is running and pattern repeating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    100% disk Utilization even nothing is running and pattern repeating: My system has 2 HDD 160GB and 500GB and i am facing issue of 100% disk utilization even though nothing is running and this utilization is repeating in a pattern, like it remains in 100% usage with 0 - response ms, 0 -read speed, 0 -write speed for some 2-4 min and then back...
  5. 100% disk Utilization even nothing is running and pattern repeating

100% disk Utilization even nothing is running and pattern repeating: My system has 2 HDD 160GB and 500GB and i am facing issue of 100% disk utilization even though nothing is running and this utilization is repeating in a pattern, like it remains in 100% usage with 0 - response ms, 0 -read speed, 0 -write speed for some 2-4 min and then back...
  6. 100% disk Utilization even nothing is running and pattern repeating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. When I try to run an app from the icon on the task bar, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to run an app from the icon on the task bar, nothing happens.: If I press control-alt-elete and then run the task manager that solves the problem for a few times and then stops again. How do I fix this . . . I have already ran a full virus and malware scan with multiple programs and SFC and DISM...
  8. When I try to run an app from the icon on the task bar, nothing happens.

When I try to run an app from the icon on the task bar, nothing happens.: If I press control-alt-elete and then run the task manager that solves the problem for a few times and then stops again. How do I fix this . . . I have already ran a full virus and malware scan with multiple programs and SFC and DISM...
  9. When I try to run an app from the icon on the task bar, nothing happens.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my surface pro 8 working so hard when nothing is actively running?: Im not tech savvy enough to open task manger and start shutting stuff down. The screenshot is current with no programs running apart from the 62 background processes and microsoft edge...