Windows 10: Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

Discus and support Nothing is running on my pc Win 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im having issues with my pc running absolutely anything nothing is able to be trouble shooted and everything in general has been under the weather, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Luxcd, Oct 29, 2020.

1. Luxcd Win User

Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

Im having issues with my pc running absolutely anything nothing is able to be trouble shooted and everything in general has been under the weather, I was trying to fix the BSOD error and now my pc has no internet connection, no audio detection literally nothing If anyone can help please reply im not that experienced in these types of things!

:)

Luxcd, Oct 29, 2020
  2. lse123 Win User

is hardware OK (Win 7) for upgrade to windows 10

I think in one of the other PC with win 7 or win 8.1 I run media creators tools and in some step prompt/found graphics card not supported... for win 10. I didn't found alone reading specs of win 10, but the tool says me... after changed graphics card the tool said all OK and continued OK with upgrade... That I ask to reach this step in this current PC - win 7 - must be all OK for the upgrade? Or must continue to upgrade to show this?
    and got to point

• UPGRADE this PC now
    • Create media(DVD, USB stick, ISO)
    is hardware OK (Win 7) for an upgrade to windows 10 for this PC???

lse123, Oct 29, 2020
  3. how do i run chkdsk fix under administrator in win 10

please list steps to run chkdsk fix in win 10 as administrator

SabrinaWatkins1, Oct 29, 2020
  4. Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 29, 2020
Thema:

Nothing is running on my pc Win 10

1. Nothing is running on my pc Win 10 - Similar Threads - Nothing running

2. Why the Desktop Window Manager is using too much RAM ? Nothing is running in background.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why the Desktop Window Manager is using too much RAM ? Nothing is running in background.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/iamparth25 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jzgqt0/why_the_desktop_window_manager_is_using_too_much/
  3. About 50% of my ram and cpu are being used and I hava nothing running.

About 50% of my ram and cpu are being used and I hava nothing running.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ramune420 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jr7jt8/about_50_of_my_ram_and_cpu_are_being_used_and_i/
  4. Can't run setup.exe for an investment software update. nothing happens when executed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't run setup.exe for an investment software update. nothing happens when executed: I work for an IT MSP company and am trying to assist a client that needs to update her investment software. The software is FIS investments. When I extract the zip and run setup.exe, nothing happens. I do not get any error messages. The spinning icon pops up indicating it is...
  5. Disk at 50% but nothing is running? Strange disk behavour, could it be a malware?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disk at 50% but nothing is running? Strange disk behavour, could it be a malware?: Hello! I use Photoshop a lot, but I've had this PC for over a year and it worked fine. Though lately Photoshop has been lagging a lot and when I checked task manager I saw the disk space is running really high but it didn't say Photoshop is using any of the disk space. Not...
  6. Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can not run installation program, says admin blocking but I am admin and have blocked nothing: Hello, I tried to refresh the install of a email program I use called Eudora. When I double clicked the install file I get a red box pop up telling me that the admin has blocked installation of this program. I am the admin and my user account is set to full admin...
  7. Nothing works untill I run programs as an admin, after installing visual studio community 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing works untill I run programs as an admin, after installing visual studio community 2019: I installed visual studio community edition 2019 after that was installed my steam games won't start normally but they will run just fine if i run steam as an admin, the MS word crashed when i tried to save a document to my documents folder, program setups won't run until I...
  8. My computer with an RTX 2060 has nothing running and "Nvidia Container" has GPU 0 - Video...

My computer with an RTX 2060 has nothing running and "Nvidia Container" has GPU 0 - Video...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ALegitDuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i3avcd/my_computer_with_an_rtx_2060_has_nothing_running/
  9. Right-click "Run as Administrator" in start menu, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-click "Run as Administrator" in start menu, nothing happens: Hello folks I have been struggling with this issue for a while now, but it seems that right-clicking something in the start menu to run as administrator is not working, as absolutely nothing happens. I can launch things such as command prompt with no admin permissions just...
  10. autorun runs nothing on dvd game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    autorun runs nothing on dvd game: in settings autoplay is on for all devices autoplay defaults removable drive is set to open folder view files file explorer when left click on icon get photo paint and I am trying to load the witcher 3 pc game...