Windows 10: Nothing is showing after welcome window

Discus and support Nothing is showing after welcome window in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After i update my window when i turn on my pc black screen appears after welcome sign please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vinayrocks, Feb 13, 2021.

1. Nothing is showing after welcome window

After i update my window when i turn on my pc black screen appears after welcome sign please help

:)

vinayrocks, Feb 13, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 13, 2021
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Nothing is showing after welcome window :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 13, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

Nothing is showing after welcome window

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Nothing is showing after welcome window :)

Thema:

Nothing is showing after welcome window

1. Nothing is showing after welcome window - Similar Threads - Nothing showing welcome

2. PC stuck on windows welcome screen. Nothing does anything.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC stuck on windows welcome screen. Nothing does anything.: I've tried turning it on and off, I've tried getting the advanced restart up, none of its worked. I dont know what the fuck to do. I don't have the external drive or whatever since my PC was built by a family member like 6 years ago. I don't know what the fuck to do at this...
  3. Stuck at "Welcome" after logging in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck at "Welcome" after logging in: I've entered my passwrd and it get stuck at welcome Safe mode has the same problem I tried advanced options > startup repair with my installation USB but it said it couldn't do it Not sure what else to try outside of re-installing submitted by /u/MrSparkyBoomMan [link]...
  4. "Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "Welcome to Windows" screen will show up even when welcome experience and tips are unchecked: Hello, on at least two 1903 Win10 Pro machines I saw the "Welcome to Windows" screen. But the mentioned checkboxes were already unchecked! ... [ATTACH] What is the deal here, how to stop those screens, which block the startup, one and for all ?? Thanks Alexander...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on Welcome after updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on Welcome after updates: Hey, After updating windows 10, my desktop restarted but then it stucked on welcome screen after I typed my password. Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-stuck-on-welcome-after-updates/92593bc0-a18a-449f-8d65-ad1b2d9b0376
  6. Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on 'welcome' after loging in: This issue started after I updated windows 10 through a windows pop up saying that i had an update after i started my computer. I went into troubleshooting setting from the shift restart page to uninstall the latest qualoty of life update and this successfully let me log in...
  7. windows stopped showing photo on welcome screen

windows stopped showing photo on welcome screen: I have signed with Microsoft account and have reinstalled windows but now its not showing my photo anywhere its blank https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopped-showing-photo-on-welcome-screen/02e35934-811d-4452-9e8f-3988394d9d2a
  8. Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account photo is not showing on Welcome screen: Running Windows 10, 1809 latest updates. I wanted to set an account photo on my wife's PC. It's a Local account and the PC is set up to boot directly to the desktop without going through a log in screen. Before reaching the desktop, the Welcome screen appears for a few...
  9. Windows installed but nothing showing after log in

Windows installed but nothing showing after log in: I had to reinstall windows around my files do to a port error with my SSD. Windows reinstalled and I was able to log in, but once logged in the screen is black. When you hit control alt delete, it doesn't even open the task manager when selected. It appears that the OS is...
  10. Windows Desktop shows nothing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Desktop shows nothing: I just downloaded Windows 10 today. I can't see any icons, desktop, find the start menu or anything else. I read it does dual-monitors but I can't figure out how to switch when I can't see anything. I have an Alienware computer. Should I call Dell or talk to Microsoft...