Windows 10: Nothing loading in windows 10

Discus and support Nothing loading in windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, i have recently been having an issue with my pc were nothing will load. Every time my pc starts acting up i restart it, and that works for about an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick_P20, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Nick_P20 Win User

Nothing loading in windows 10

Hi, i have recently been having an issue with my pc were nothing will load. Every time my pc starts acting up i restart it, and that works for about an hour or so. Aften a bit of time passes i am not even able to reopen things i was literally just on a second prior to closing. Some things will load and some things wont. So i have absolutely no idea what could be going on. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

:)

Nick_P20, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 7, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Nothing loading in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Nothing loading

2. My pc has black loading screen on boot up but when I try to safe boot it nothing happens

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc has black loading screen on boot up but when I try to safe boot it nothing happens: Need help with black loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-black-loading-screen-on-boot-up-but-when/6aff955b-099c-4cce-985f-4b10bce5808f
  3. When I start my computer it will let me log but nothing will load after

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I start my computer it will let me log but nothing will load after: So I can log into my computer just fine but once I’m at the desktop page nothing will load like my steam, battlenet etc etc…also clicking on anything dosent cause the program to start…unable to shut down or restart going threw the start then select it option nor does any form...
  4. When I start my computer it will let me log but nothing will load after

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I start my computer it will let me log but nothing will load after: So I can log into my computer just fine but once I’m at the desktop page nothing will load like my steam, battlenet etc etc…also clicking on anything dosent cause the program to start…unable to shut down or restart going threw the start then select it option nor does any form...
  5. Nothing opening or loading on windows 11

Nothing opening or loading on windows 11: Recently my computer has not been working if I restart it or turn it off and on. If I turn it on it works for about 30 seconds then nothing will load or work. I have tried the restart it 4 times and unplugging then replugging it in a different outlet. This problem started...
  6. Nothing opening or loading on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing opening or loading on windows 11: Recently my computer has not been working if I restart it or turn it off and on. If I turn it on it works for about 30 seconds then nothing will load or work. I have tried the restart it 4 times and unplugging then replugging it in a different outlet. This problem started...
  7. Computer loads up and I’m able to do stuff for 2 minutes then nothing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer loads up and I’m able to do stuff for 2 minutes then nothing.: This just started recently, my computer will load up and everything is fine for let’s say two minutes where I can click open files and stuff but then after that I can’t use anything that isn’t open. If the program isn’t open it won’t open after the first two minutes. Also if...
  8. Computer loads up and I’m able to do stuff for 2 minutes then nothing.

Computer loads up and I’m able to do stuff for 2 minutes then nothing.: This just started recently, my computer will load up and everything is fine for let’s say two minutes where I can click open files and stuff but then after that I can’t use anything that isn’t open. If the program isn’t open it won’t open after the first two minutes. Also if...
  9. Computer loads up and I’m able to do stuff for 2 minutes then nothing.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Nothing will open or load

Nothing will open or load: I’m able to log into my computer just fine but nothing will open. I can open the start menu but it won’t close. I can’t open my settings, clicking restart does nothing. I’ve turned off my laptop and back on and the issue persists. Can’t open any browser, task manager hotkey...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing loading up on windows including windows security

2. nothing loading windows 10

3. windows 10 nothing loading on login