Windows 10: Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.

Discus and support Nothing Microsoft related is working right now. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried loading up the xbox app to play a game. I noticed I wasn't signed in. I tried to sign in and nothing happens. No error, just nothing. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SenseiKramer, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.

I tried loading up the xbox app to play a game. I noticed I wasn't signed in. I tried to sign in and nothing happens. No error, just nothing. I tried to uninstall the xbox app. Nothing. I tried to download and reinstall. I download but when I click to launch, nothing. I tried to open the windows store, it never stops loading. I tried to check for updates and it wouldn't stop checking. Where the hell do I go from here?

submitted by /u/SenseiKramer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SenseiKramer, Jun 22, 2020

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.

mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.

1. Nothing Microsoft related is working right now. - Similar Threads - Nothing Microsoft related

2. nothing Microsoft works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing Microsoft works: When ever i try accessing anything Microsoft it doesnt work I've tried Google, Bing, edge, fire fox, etc and every time i try going to http://microsoft.com/ i get the error "This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at http://microsoft.com/ might be temporarily down or it may...
  3. nothing Microsoft works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nothing Microsoft works: When ever i try accessing anything Microsoft it doesnt work I've tried Google, Bing, edge, fire fox, etc and every time i try going to http://microsoft.com/ i get the error "This site can’t be reachedThe webpage at http://microsoft.com/ might be temporarily down or it may...
  4. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.: Nothing related to Microsoft is working. It started with Minecraft not working and me not being able to sign in with my Microsoft account. After trying to fix it I found that the Microsoft store as well as Microsoft websites and my Microsoft account don't work. I hade to...
  5. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.: Nothing related to Microsoft is working. It started with Minecraft not working and me not being able to sign in with my Microsoft account. After trying to fix it I found that the Microsoft store as well as Microsoft websites and my Microsoft account don't work. I hade to...
  6. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Changed my Microsoft Account password and now nothing works

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Changed my Microsoft Account password and now nothing works: I'm not too sure if I should be posting three separate questions but problems one and three could be linked. So I changed my Microsoft Account password using my phone, and as expected my computer notified me that I needed to fix my account. I entered the new password but...
  8. Nothing Windows related is working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing Windows related is working.: Nothing windows related will work. I can't download anything from the store, I can't check for updates, I can't find Windows Defender and I can't troubleshoot anything....
  9. uninstalled microsoft visual c++ redistributables and now nothing works.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    uninstalled microsoft visual c++ redistributables and now nothing works.: i have tried to find ways to recover my deleted c++ redistributables for the last 2 days now and have had no luck in finding a method to fix this issue. I have tried multiple system scans, reinstalling programs and attempting to install new c++ files, but they all keep give...
  10. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?: I just got my Mobile Studio Pro, and it worked complealy fine yesterday!.... untill I updated windows, now I’m getting a blue screen error message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR I’ve tryed: - Restoring factory setting- Failed, it wont let me, keeps telling me something...