Windows 10: Nothing on my windows is working

Discus and support Nothing on my windows is working in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm running Windows 10 and yesterday I tried launching Sea of Thieves for the first time in a couple months from the Microsoft store. Well, sea of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BaconCheeseBoy, May 20, 2020 at 6:32 PM.

1. Nothing on my windows is working

I'm running Windows 10 and yesterday I tried launching Sea of Thieves for the first time in a couple months from the Microsoft store. Well, sea of thieves opened and I had a loading screen for about 2 minutes before it just closed. It does this every time I open it now. I went back to the Microsoft store to download the Xbox Beta app and after pressing 'Get now' or whatever it says, it gave me an install option. I clicked install like a hundred times and it doesn't do anything. It recognizes that I click the 'install' button but nothing happens. THEN, I went into my apps in the microsoft store and tried launching Netflix which loaded for a bout 2 minutes before saying "There was an error connecting with Netflix" or something like that.

After all of this happened, I went to check for updates on my windows and it just got stuck on a "Checking for updates loop" before eventually giving me an error after about 5-6 minutes. I tried again and it did the same thing and then I tried a third time with no luck.

I seriously don't know what to do at this point and I'm not sure if it's a windows problem or Microsoft problem or a PC problem or what... I tried troubleshooting the updater and it said it resolved a problem but I tried updating again but had no luck. Anyone have any similar problems or ideas??

:)

BaconCheeseBoy, May 20, 2020 at 6:32 PM

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 20, 2020 at 6:36 PM
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

4. Nothing on my windows is working

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 20, 2020 at 6:36 PM
Thema:

Nothing on my windows is working

1. Nothing on my windows is working - Similar Threads - Nothing working

2. 0xc000000f Can't Open Safe Mode or Command Prompt Nothing in F8 Works,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    0xc000000f Can't Open Safe Mode or Command Prompt Nothing in F8 Works,: Hello, when I boot up my computer I kindly get greeted with a blue screen with all the issue's 0xc000000f would usually have and if I go and press F8 and try any of the button's none of them work. Happily I own a USB with Windows 10 on it and I need to know how to use it...
  3. Nothing working on my windows 10 pro

Nothing working on my windows 10 pro: Just today when i turned on my pc, the lock screen says that “something happened and my pin isnt available” not the exact quote then when i log in with my microsoft account password, i enter my desktop and basically all drivers such as the audio driver, network driver,...
  4. Please help nothing working nothing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Please help nothing working nothing: [IMG]help nothing working in my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-nothing-working-nothing/648fe6d7-2de9-4835-b79a-b95d24d22d8e
  5. BSOD nothing is working

BSOD nothing is working: A few days ago I went to use my computer and it had a blue screen with a stop code error. My computer restarted, and I logged in and within two minutes I got the blue screen again. This kept happening so i tried doing Microsoft troubleshooting tips for bsod problems....
  6. BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH Headset/earphones: Why absolutly nothing works ?: Hello, Hopefully you will read what i'm posting instead of giving me the usual procedural stuff. Why? Because i've tried them all. So... I've been trying for litteraly years to connect my bluetooth stuff to my laptop Asus Notebook K556U and absolutly nothing works. Ive...
  7. I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need your help! Stuck on blurry login screen nothing is working. No safe mode, no ctl+alt+del: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/InsatiableLife [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g87l1v/i_need_your_help_stuck_on_blurry_login_screen/
  8. Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio only works with bluetooth devices, otherwise I hear nothing.: As the title states, I cannot get audio from my laptop. Last time this happened, none of the usual advice worked (uninstalling/reinstalling sound driver ect.). I finally fixed it by performing a system restore, but just one day later this problem came back and I cannot get to...
  9. PC keeps crashing with the "Thread stuck in device driver" error code and nothing works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC keeps crashing with the "Thread stuck in device driver" error code and nothing works: So, since a few months ago my pc has been crashing. It went to a BSOD just a few times and then I got the error message "Thread stuck in device driver". Most of the times though I'm just playing a game and out of nowhere the screen goes black and the fans of my GPU which is...
  10. High ram usage nothing is working

High ram usage nothing is working: Hello, I have a problem with my laptop. It is msi ge72vr 7rv apache pro. I have i7-7700hq, gtx 1060 3gb and 8 gigs of ram. I have few problems with it that might be connected. The ram usage is at 60% with no programs running after sturtup. I have already checked some...