Windows 10: Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity

Discus and support Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I try turning on Memory Integrity for Windows 10, it says there's an incompatible driver, but when I click "review incompatible drivers", nothing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TekRai, Oct 28, 2020.

1. TekRai Win User

Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity

When I try turning on Memory Integrity for Windows 10, it says there's an incompatible driver, but when I click "review incompatible drivers", nothing shows up. How can I fix this so that I can turn on memory integrity?

Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity 8c3d9ba8-4f02-48f5-ad87-4431d7edb11c?upload=true.png

:)

TekRai, Oct 28, 2020
  2. Cliff S Win User

Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10

From the article you linked Shawn:
    My Logitech webcam is one of those drivers that doesn't work now, with this turned on.

But, Microsoft provides their own generic drivers for webcams(in Device Manager), just basic ones with no frills, but enough to work in Skype.

Samsung and Logitech are notorious for not updating their certificates, so it is to be expected I guess*sarc

Cliff S, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Memory integrity "incompatibility"

I tried to enable memory integrity via Windows Security, yet it gave me a pop up saying "Memory integrity could not turn on. There may be an incompatibility" (or something like that). I do have AMD-V on.

UnraisedCoast47, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity

memory integrity incompatibility

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate the efforts taken by you in resolving the issue. I understand that you are unable to enable Memory Integrity due to incompatible drivers. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

· What is the make and model of the computer?

Let us try removing the AMD drivers completely and then try reinstalling it. To remove the driver, download the AMD Cleanup Utility and
    run it.

Once the drivers is completely uninstalled, I suggest you download the drivers by visiting https://www.amd.com/en/support and click on Download
    now
    for Auto-Detect and Install Radeon Graphics Drivers for Windows.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Tenforo, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Nothing Showing in the "Incompatible drivers" link when Trying to turn on Memory Integrity - Similar Threads - Nothing Showing Incompatible

2. Can't turn on memory integrity even though there are no incompatible drivers showing when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't turn on memory integrity even though there are no incompatible drivers showing when...: Hi,I have been attempting to turn on memory integrity without forcing it on yet when I press review incompatible drivers nothing shows up? I have tried many different solution and have even completely reset windows but it still won't turn on? All my drivers are up to date as...
  3. Can't turn on memory integrity even though there are no incompatible drivers showing when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't turn on memory integrity even though there are no incompatible drivers showing when...: Hi,I have been attempting to turn on memory integrity without forcing it on yet when I press review incompatible drivers nothing shows up? I have tried many different solution and have even completely reset windows but it still won't turn on? All my drivers are up to date as...
  4. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  5. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  6. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  7. Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers

Memory integrity not turning on because of incompatible drivers: Memory Integrity isn't working because 2 driver usb2ser.sys made by MediaTek Inc and usb2ser.sys made by MBB are incompatible, I've tried using Windows updates and can't find anything about them....
  8. Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible drivers for Memory Integrity: Hello, I recently updated my windows 11 machine Version 22H2 OS Build 22621.674, and Windows Security informed me that memory integrity wasnt enabled after I booted from the update. I go to take a looks at the long list of drivers and start one by one resolving the issues by...
  9. Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity

Driver Incompatibilities in Memory Integrity: Hi, I have a problem with the Memory Integrity in Core Isolation. Whenever I switch On this feature, it pops out a notification that I should resolve driver incompatibilities and then try again. What should I do? I'm using Windows 11. Thanks and I'm looking forward to your...
  10. Incompatible drivers for memory integrity

Incompatible drivers for memory integrity: I have problem with turning on memory integrity because of the driver E1G6032E.sys driver version: 8.4.13.0 product name: IntelR PRO/100 Adapter. I cant locate the driver through device manager even with the show hidden option and i dont know how to update it or delete it ?...