Windows 10: Nothing showing in volume mixer

Discus and support Nothing showing in volume mixer in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently sound stopped coming from my headphones so I knew that the volume mixer could be the problem and to my surprise, nothing was there, no chrome,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by IDropUsers, Oct 21, 2018.

1. Nothing showing in volume mixer

Recently sound stopped coming from my headphones so I knew that the volume mixer could be the problem and to my surprise, nothing was there, no chrome, dicord etc so I started looking around on forums and everyone else was apparently a god send and never had the same problem, so I have yet to find a fix, if anyone has a suggestion or answer, would be greatly appreciated! (I am also on windows 10) Nothing showing in volume mixer 1f3f2c9b-eacc-4c74-aafa-8b6505c60334?upload=true.png

:)

IDropUsers, Oct 21, 2018
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Oct 21, 2018
  3. volume mixer in taskbar in WIndows 10

Hi Caroline,

The requirement of pinning Volume mixer to the taskbar is currently not available in Windows 10. However, you can view Volume mixer from the volume control icon located in the system tray.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Are you not able to see volume icon or the volume mixer on the computer?

• If volume icon, have you enabled the option to show in the system tray?

If you want to view Volume mixer on the PC and have enabled volume icon on the system tray, follow the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Right click on the volume icon and select
      Open Volume Mixer
      from the context menu.

• Check if the window is accessible on the computer.

Note: The option to pin Volume mixer to the taskbar is not currently available on the computer.

Write to us with the status of pinning Volume mixer on taskbar in the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Nothing showing in volume mixer

Volume Mixer

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern.

1. Are you getting an error message when using volume mixer with mic?

2. Have you made any changes to your computer?

You may also follow the steps below:

• Can you right click on Speaker Icon - Playback Properties -
    • Click in blank area in box -
    • Check show disabled devices & show disconnected devices - look around in there.

We suggest that you disable the Icon try to reboot your PC and then enable the icon. You may also need to reinstall your sounds driver.

Let us know the outcome.

Karina Aris, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Nothing showing in volume mixer

1. Nothing showing in volume mixer - Similar Threads - Nothing showing volume

2. Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer: I cant hear any sound from microsoft edge only, it is also not showing in volume mixer. im using win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-no-sound-and-not-showing-in-volume-mixer/294a351a-6fbc-439a-9bd9-003029421bff
  3. Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge no sound and not showing in volume mixer: I cant hear any sound from microsoft edge only, it is also not showing in volume mixer. im using win 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-no-sound-and-not-showing-in-volume-mixer/294a351a-6fbc-439a-9bd9-003029421bff
  4. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume mixer not remembering volumes: Once a sepcific volume has been set for an application, it usually remains until the next time its been touched again. However here, everytime I change the volume and restart the application, it just falls back in line with the system volume. I am unaware of this happening...
  5. Volume mixer not remembering volumes

Volume mixer not remembering volumes: Once a sepcific volume has been set for an application, it usually remains until the next time its been touched again. However here, everytime I change the volume and restart the application, it just falls back in line with the system volume. I am unaware of this happening...
  6. Volume Mixer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  7. Volume Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Mixer: Why does "Host Process for Windows Services" randomly show up in my volume mixer and when I go to try and find it in the Task Manager it does not show up, do I have malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/volume-mixer/0d2a473e-1770-4633-9b09-5703b09f05fd
  8. Volume Mixer

9. Volume Mixer Applications blank and nothing, including System sounds or other apps, shows.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Mixer Applications blank and nothing, including System sounds or other apps, shows.: Hey guys, there's some problem I'm having here. After I was doing a system restore and was getting the sound back, it appears something went wrong. I was watching a video and I heard no sound at all. I could hear nothing from a media player or a sound program editor, like...
  10. Volume Mixer not showing muted app

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Volume Mixer not showing muted app: Hello! On my PC I've got a game called Banished that I muted once from the Volume Mixer, because I wanted to listen non in-game music instead. So now, when I want to re-enable it - I can't. Why? Because Banished does not show up in the Volume Mixer, meaning I cannot...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing showing in volume mixer applictaions