Windows 10: nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there

Discus and support nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; im trying to save nfs heat but it says that it is in protection history but then is just shows absolutely nothing... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Antek Wojtkowiak, Oct 1, 2022.

1. nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there

im trying to save nfs heat but it says that it is in protection history but then is just shows absolutely nothing

:)

Antek Wojtkowiak, Oct 1, 2022
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Majulook Win User
    Windows Defender Protection History - Unable to remove threat entry

In another thread....

Majulook, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Steve C Win User

nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there

1. nothing shows on the protection history even though it says something should be there - Similar Threads - nothing shows protection

2. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: I get notifications of controlled folder access but when I click it my windows defender's protection history is always empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-showing-protection-history/f0082567-a29c-451c-9a8f-33ddebb68464
  3. Protection History not showing

Protection History not showing: Hiya, i am pretty new to PC and i do not know a lot about them. About a month ago, I lost the ability to see my protection history. I know that there should be stuff there and I have something that can deliberately trip it to see if it works or not and it is not showing...
  4. Chrome always shows that something is downloading even though nothing is. The browser is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chrome always shows that something is downloading even though nothing is. The browser is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SpyderGamer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uli7li/chrome_always_shows_that_something_is_downloading/
  5. Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...

Shows me a threat under 'Virus and Threat Protection' even though there is nothing there in...: Hey, I have a question. Recently I saw that I had a threat and that it was red urgent so I decided to see what it was. When I saw it, it said that there are threats and I should start actions with the recommended settings. Now, there were 3 issues: 1 Whenever I tried to click...
  6. Everything is working as it should but my windows 10 laptop says "no internet" even though...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Everything is working as it should but my windows 10 laptop says "no internet" even though...: I am posting this question and also the answer as it caused me no end of frustration! The cause of my issue was a bit of left over software lurking in my network adapter settings. In my case it was an old AT&T VPN protocol that remained when I uninstalled the no longer used...
  7. Ethernet *no internet* showing in wifi tab, even though nothing is in ethernet plug

Ethernet *no internet* showing in wifi tab, even though nothing is in ethernet plug: [ATTACH] I click on to it on settings, and it the tab is closed immediately. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ethernet-no-internet-showing-in-wifi-tab-even/73f0c5be-c580-4aa8-911d-2b3c82ea4a8b
  8. Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Says it's charging even though it's not plugged in.: My Windows 10 tablet is saying that it's plugged in, even though it is not plugged in. The battery icon is animated as though it is plugged in and charging, but the tablet is not plugged in. The problem this is causing is that it is changing the tablets performance. I've...
  9. Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc shows nothing on screen even though it’s on: Ok so the computer will turn on and the keyboard is on and everything but nothing shows up on my monitor. It just says no signal like nothings plugged. Yes I have tried all the basics like unplugging it. Any help? submitted by /u/pillpoison [link] [comments]...
  10. Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them

Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them: Show all wireless networks yields nothing even though there are lots of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-all-wireless-networks-yields-nothing-even/95c092d9-284f-4264-94f5-8e1b1fd6dd2f