Windows 10: Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager

Discus and support Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; As you can see literally nothing is showing up in the startup tab of task manager, I used to have around 10 programs in there before the last windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miralis_, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Miralis_ Win User

Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager

As you can see literally nothing is showing up in the startup tab of task manager, I used to have around 10 programs in there before the last windows update and i'm a bit worried about why nothing is there anymore. Anyone know why this might be happening or a fix for it?
    https://imgur.com/a/im81sVc

:)

Miralis_, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Miralis_ Win User

As you can see literally nothing is showing up in the startup tab of task manager, I used to have around 10 programs in there before the last windows update and i'm a bit worried about why nothing is there anymore. Anyone know why this might be happening
    or a fix for it?

Imgur

Miralis_, Jun 26, 2019
  3. axe0 Win User
    100% DISK usage causing slow system startup

Please do the following, again with msconfig, but also taskmanager

• Open taskmanager
      • Go to the tab startup
      • disable everything
    • Search msconfig and open it
      • Go to the tab services
      • Check 'hide microsoft services'
      • Uncheck all other services
      • Click apply and click ok
    • Reboot if asked

This is a clean boot

See if the problem persist, if the problem does not persist enable in the startup tab in taskmanager 1 item and in the services tab in msconfig also 1 service, reboot and see if the problem persist. Keep doing this until you find the culprit or there is nothing left.

4. Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager

NA PROGRAM IN TASKMANAGER TAB-STARTUP, how to remove?

Hi Akhand,

As I can see on the picture some unknown startup item is running, I suggest you to perform Clean Boot and check if this helps in disabling it.

Placing your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. Check this issue in clean boot state.

• Press Windows key + X key. And select
      Run.
    • Type msconfig in the Run box and hit Enter.
    • On the Services tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click to select the
      Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then tap or click
      Disable all.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      Open Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab in Task Manager, for each startup item, select the item and then click
      Disable.
    • Close Task Manager.
    • On the Startup tab of the System Configuration dialog box, tap or click
      OK, and then restart the computer.
    For more information refer the below link.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After troubleshooting, refer to this section "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting".

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Nothing shows up in the startup tab of taskmanager - Similar Threads - Nothing shows startup

2. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  3. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    TaskManager startup entries missing: I just noticed that the entries in start up are missing. I ran a command to check what my startup programs are and they are all still registered how I would expect them to be, and they all start up when I reboot my computer, they're just not showing up in Task Manager. I also...
  4. TaskManager startup entries missing

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Nothing showing up on taskbar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing showing up on taskbar: I have a problem with my pc, out of nowhere nothing started showing on taskbar. No shortcuts, active apps, notifications and notification centre. Ive tried the cmd command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth, yet no corrupted system files. I tried restarting...
  6. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager: I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-sshowing-in-taskmanager/54c4d052-4b1d-4cea-bbd6-14d5f3a84623
  7. startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager

startup apps not sshowing in taskmanager: I CANT FIND STARTUP APPS ON WWINDOWS 11 TASKMANAGER WHEN I ADDED STARTUP FOLDDER IN PROGRAMS OF USERS AND PROGRAMDATAA https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/startup-apps-not-sshowing-in-taskmanager/54c4d052-4b1d-4cea-bbd6-14d5f3a84623
  8. Nothing Showing On Startup Tab In Task Manager

Nothing Showing On Startup Tab In Task Manager: So recently I went into Task Manager to see if there are any unimportant apps that are opening on startup and when I went into the startup tab nothing appears there and it says that "there are no startup items to display" which is totally wrong because I do have a few apps...
  9. whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?: For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu? [ATTACH]...
  10. nothing showing up in desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    nothing showing up in desktop: i turned on pc and nothing showed up on desktop but everythink else works normally thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-showing-up-in-desktop/dcb74dbd-7f72-4fff-9f51-4950bceaca4b

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothign shows u

2. nothing in task manager

3. nothing in taskmanager startup

4. program task manager startup,
  5. windows task manager startup nothing