Windows 10: Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

Discus and support Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt and also when I was enetered any command it was showing nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kishoremekala, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt and also when I was enetered any command it was showing nothing.

:)

kishoremekala, Jan 23, 2022
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Jan 23, 2022
  3. cwtech Win User

I am repairing a laptop for a friend and I need to access windows in safe mode and the owner has forgotten the password to the main user. I tried logging on with the administrator profile in safe mode but it is not showing up so I was going to use command prompt in safe mode with command prompt but command prompt will not open when I boot that option. Does anyone have any hints for me to figure this out?

cwtech, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Caring1 Win User

Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

1. Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt - Similar Threads - Nothing Was shown

2. Command prompt keeps opening up and closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Command prompt keeps opening up and closes: Command prompt keeps opening up and closes when I start my device or Google Chrome. I'm not sure what this is but I've read others saying it was a malware. I tried factory resetting my device multiple times but the issue stays unsolved....
  3. Command prompt keeps opening up and closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Command prompt keeps opening up and closes: Command prompt keeps opening up and closes when I start my device or Google Chrome. I'm not sure what this is but I've read others saying it was a malware. I tried factory resetting my device multiple times but the issue stays unsolved....
  4. Command prompt mysteriously opening up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Command prompt mysteriously opening up.: I have this problem that occurs randomly from what I've seen. This problem is a empty command prompt opens up on my screen then about a few seconds later it closes both my Chrome Web Browser and sometimes Youtube Music if I'm listening to it. I haven't found out what causes...
  5. Command prompt mysteriously opening up.

Command prompt mysteriously opening up.: I have this problem that occurs randomly from what I've seen. This problem is a empty command prompt opens up on my screen then about a few seconds later it closes both my Chrome Web Browser and sometimes Youtube Music if I'm listening to it. I haven't found out what causes...
  6. Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt

Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt: Nothing Was shown up when I opened Command prompt and also when I was enetered any command it was showing nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-was-shown-up-when-i-opened-command-prompt/bc432a66-85d2-4932-99c5-9110272906c6
  7. Command prompt not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command prompt not opening: Hi All, Whenever I try to open a command prompt in windows 10 it crashes automatically. Please assist how to fix the same. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/command-prompt-not-opening/cc3ba5c9-0dda-421b-b0af-d3e128135a1c
  8. When i login only command prompt is shown and desktop is black

When i login only command prompt is shown and desktop is black: When i log in only command prompt is shown and desktop is black. only thing to get by is explorer.exe. I tried scf/scannow and it found some problems which were repaired....
  9. Command prompt not opening

Command prompt not opening: Hi, I recently installed a windows 10 update and noe cmd.exe does not work. I hvae tried many different methods to open it but all that happens is a small window flashes up ont he screen for a split second then dissapears. any ideas? s8on...
  10. Command Prompt Not Opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Command Prompt Not Opening: Recently attempting to open Command prompt, ordinary or as administrator, it flashes for perhaps 2 seconds and then disappears. I tried the following commands sfc /scannow DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth But none of these seem to work, I'm wondering if there...