Windows 10: Nothing will boot on my PC.

Discus and support Nothing will boot on my PC. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I was changing a specific uefi and csm setting so I could load into this usb and when I got into the usb the whole system froze up for about 5... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PHaNtoMzX77, May 25, 2023.

1. Nothing will boot on my PC.

So I was changing a specific uefi and csm setting so I could load into this usb and when I got into the usb the whole system froze up for about 5 minutes, after which a bsod appeared for a split second and then disappeared. Now whenever I load my pc I can't enter bios and windows doesn't even load it just freezes up on a black screen. Sometimes it loads into this thing where it is a black screen and every time I press a key it adds a Y to the screen. It's not even to the left is like to the right of the screen.Everything displays fine on the boot up, so the OEM brand shows up. But then it just

:)

PHaNtoMzX77, May 25, 2023
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, May 25, 2023
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/261145-31-perform-steps-posting-post-boot-video-problems

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, May 25, 2023
  4. Nothing will boot on my PC.

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Nothing will boot on my PC.

1. Nothing will boot on my PC. - Similar Threads - Nothing boot

2. My pc has black loading screen on boot up but when I try to safe boot it nothing happens

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc has black loading screen on boot up but when I try to safe boot it nothing happens: Need help with black loading screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-has-black-loading-screen-on-boot-up-but-when/6aff955b-099c-4cce-985f-4b10bce5808f
  3. PC stuck in boot loop, however nothing shows up on my monitor!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck in boot loop, however nothing shows up on my monitor!: My PC is a windows 10, and has a stable power supply. When I turned it on and logged in, I left to use the restroom. When I came back, the computer had shut itself off and when I turned it back on one of the case fans weren’t spinning. I didn’t know what to do so I forced...
  4. PC stuck in boot loop, however nothing shows up on my monitor!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck in boot loop, however nothing shows up on my monitor!: My PC is a windows 10, and has a stable power supply. When I turned it on and logged in, I left to use the restroom. When I came back, the computer had shut itself off and when I turned it back on one of the case fans weren’t spinning. I didn’t know what to do so I forced...
  5. PC stuck in boot loop, however nothing shows up on my monitor!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. nothing boots up, windows 11 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing boots up, windows 11 laptop: My HP laptop windows 11 is stuck at the spinning circle after my friend trolled me into disabling all services from System Configuration app. I got it back working after factory resetting everything but the next day aka today when I woke up it was looping boot, I went to BIOS...
  7. nothing boots up, windows 11 laptop

nothing boots up, windows 11 laptop: My HP laptop windows 11 is stuck at the spinning circle after my friend trolled me into disabling all services from System Configuration app. I got it back working after factory resetting everything but the next day aka today when I woke up it was looping boot, I went to BIOS...
  8. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  9. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works: My desktop froze while downloading a game on Steam, so I shut it off and turned it back on to see if that would fix it when I was met with the Recovery screen and the error code 0xc000000f and at times 0xc000000e. Trying to enter the Recovery Environment simply restarts my...
  10. Windows 10 wont boot, have already tried multiple things but nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging