Windows 10: Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out

Discus and support Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Right click and shift on icons in task bar maximise is greyed out. Just click on icon and a small icon pops up but no maximise on it. Cannot run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Stewart wards, May 27, 2024.

1. Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out

Right click and shift on icons in task bar maximise is greyed out. Just click on icon and a small icon pops up but no maximise on it. Cannot run anything to get admin rights which appears to be the start for others. Using windows 10 on an optiplex 7010

:)

Stewart wards, May 27, 2024
  2. P4-630 Win User

Intel Speed Shift Technology Skylake

You just need a Skylake CPU and ThrottleStop, once turned on speed shift you can exit the software as unclewebb said above.

P4-630, May 27, 2024
  3. MrIndeed Win User
    Night Shift greyed

Hello,

I cannot enable nor use Night Shift.

I tried restarting the computer.
    I tried updating the drivers which temporarily fixed the issue.
    I tried updating Windows which again temporarily fixed the issue.
    I tried turning off Location Service.

One day Night Shift works, the next it doesn't.

I am on the slow ring build 15063.

How can I permanently solve the issue?

Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out [​IMG]

Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out [​IMG]

Thank you.

MrIndeed, May 27, 2024
  4. shavorne Win User

Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out

Maximise button is greyed out

Hello,

I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions.

I have tried uninstalling the software, I have the latest version of it, the laptop doesn't do it with any other software, restore down and maximise works on everything else.

Please help.

***Thread moved from Windows 10 / Performance& System failures***

shavorne, May 27, 2024
Thema:

Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out

1. Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out - Similar Threads - Nothing run right

2. Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out: Right click and shift on icons in task bar maximise is greyed out. Just click on icon and a small icon pops up but no maximise on it. Cannot run anything to get admin rights which appears to be the start for others. Using windows 10 on an optiplex 7010...
  3. Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing will run. If I right click and shift maximise is greyed out: Right click and shift on icons in task bar maximise is greyed out. Just click on icon and a small icon pops up but no maximise on it. Cannot run anything to get admin rights which appears to be the start for others. Using windows 10 on an optiplex 7010...
  4. Run as Administrator Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Run as Administrator Greyed Out: The option the tick the 'Run as Administrator' in app properties is greyed out. I'm logged into the Administrator account so I don't know why it's not letting me change it.Screenshot of the setting greyed out I am on Windows 10 Home version 22H2....
  5. Right-click "Run as Administrator" in start menu, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right-click "Run as Administrator" in start menu, nothing happens: Hello folks I have been struggling with this issue for a while now, but it seems that right-clicking something in the start menu to run as administrator is not working, as absolutely nothing happens. I can launch things such as command prompt with no admin permissions just...
  6. Shift+Right Click > Run As Different User in Windows 10

Shift+Right Click > Run As Different User in Windows 10: I am wondering why Windows 10 machines take so long to run as different user. All the Windows 7 machines in our environment are able to run programs and installation files as different user in a matter of seconds, but EVERY single Windows 10 machine takes a full 1-2 minutes....
  7. Control and Shift equals Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Control and Shift equals Right Click: Hello, A little while ago I started noticing that when I would press Control and Shift simultaneously, it would act like I'm holding down the right mouse button, it fixes when I actually right click though. I'm wondering if it's something to do with Windows or what....
  8. Shift Right click without focusing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shift Right click without focusing: I occasionally have a game open off screen. Usually I resolve this by Shift right clicking the window in the task bar to open the context menu with the move option. The problem is shift right clicking in Windows 10 also gives focus to the window. In Windows 7 it doesn't...
  9. Maximise button is greyed out

Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...
  10. Maximise button is greyed out

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise button is greyed out: Hello, I am working on a Dell Inspiron 7000 laptop running windows 10. I have installed some software to color calibrate the screen, however I am unable to maximise the start up screen to be able to read the directions. I have tried uninstalling the software, I have...