Windows 10: Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc

Discus and support Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently factory reset my computer do to performance issues. When I came back the next morning I realized by start button nor my search bar was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by brodybreese, Dec 2, 2018.

1. Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc

I recently factory reset my computer do to performance issues. When I came back the next morning I realized by start button nor my search bar was working. I tried to reset it another two times and nothing but the same issues occurred. My internet explorer wont even open and I have no idea what to do. Any of the online tutorials I have seen have not shown me anything about this problem and I feel so alone on the issue. If I could get some help it would be greatly appreciated.

:)

brodybreese, Dec 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2018
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Dec 2, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 2, 2018
Thema:

Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc

1. Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc - Similar Threads - Nothing related working

2. nothing is working on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing is working on my pc: hi in the morning i get a blue screen error, i scan the QR code and tutorial but i didn`t help. after that i want to get a backup from my game in ,,c,, drive. but it show my the bluescreen again. after i do the tutorial again windows is not working. nothing is working....
  3. nothing is working on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nothing is working on my pc: hi in the morning i get a blue screen error, i scan the QR code and tutorial but i didn`t help. after that i want to get a backup from my game in ,,c,, drive. but it show my the bluescreen again. after i do the tutorial again windows is not working. nothing is working....
  4. nothing is working on my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.: Nothing related to Microsoft is working. It started with Minecraft not working and me not being able to sign in with my Microsoft account. After trying to fix it I found that the Microsoft store as well as Microsoft websites and my Microsoft account don't work. I hade to...
  6. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.: Nothing related to Microsoft is working. It started with Minecraft not working and me not being able to sign in with my Microsoft account. After trying to fix it I found that the Microsoft store as well as Microsoft websites and my Microsoft account don't work. I hade to...
  7. Nothing related to Microsoft is working on my PC.

8. Nothing on my PC related to Windows wants to open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing on my PC related to Windows wants to open: For some reason, I can't open anything related to windows on my PC. I can't open Microsoft Store, XBOX, even my own files, even my search bar, settings, windows logo, nothing. I can't open anything. The only things I can open are google and games that aren't pre-installed and...
  9. Nothing on my PC related to Windows wants to open

Nothing on my PC related to Windows wants to open: For some reason, I can't open anything related to windows on my PC. I can't open Microsoft Store, XBOX, even my own files, even my search bar, settings, windows logo, nothing. I can't open anything. The only things I can open are google and games that aren't pre-installed and...
  10. Nothing Windows related is working.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Nothing Windows related is working.: Nothing windows related will work. I can't download anything from the store, I can't check for updates, I can't find Windows Defender and I can't troubleshoot anything....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wnothing for windows working on my pc