Windows 10: Nothing working after update, constant freezing

Discus and support Nothing working after update, constant freezing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TsundereShadow, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Nothing working after update, constant freezing

After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to acknowledge any action, desktop shows no acknowledgement of anything even hovering over with the mouse, no apps or programs work either. Nothing. Absolutely NOTHING works. The computer is more of a paperweight than ab actual running computer at this point. The most I'm even able to do is move my mouse on the screen, but I can't click anything because it's refusing to respond.

Whatever you guys did with the update, you screwed up. It's not only me who has had issues, various others have had these issues too. Congrats Microsoft, you turned our computers into paperweights.

:)

TsundereShadow, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Vee39 Win User

Constant freezing, slow to open programs and files.

The title says it all. Constant freezing and slow to open programs - I'm talking about minutes not seconds. I have anti-virus and malware software working. Recently, downloaded latest Windows 10 update. Now it seems worse. But it was bad before that. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Vee39, Sep 18, 2018
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Sep 18, 2018
  4. wt_lesny Win User

Nothing working after update, constant freezing

Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

had the same problem, freezes and long installation including each step loading, in my case a bios update helped.

wt_lesny, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

Nothing working after update, constant freezing

1. Nothing working after update, constant freezing - Similar Threads - Nothing working update

2. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  3. Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant BSODs, Nothing I've tried Works: Hello My computer has been suffering a constant slew of BSODs over the past 8 months and every method I've tried seems unable to resolve the issue.Here is some of the minidump files of recent...
  4. nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work

nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work: Hello dear After Updating a window showed to me i choose my country next ...then nothing work. Desktop folder changed to arabic name so nothing is working. i know microsoft do the best to destory this system thanks for your losing time. we're not working in the same way you...
  5. nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work: Hello dear After Updating a window showed to me i choose my country next ...then nothing work. Desktop folder changed to arabic name so nothing is working. i know microsoft do the best to destory this system thanks for your losing time. we're not working in the same way you...
  6. windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it

windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it: hello my name is tom and i am looking for help here since i cannot get it from microsoft support after many, many, failed attempts. Sometimes they try but its like it hurts their pride to escalate the issue to someone that can maybe provide more insight. And most of the time...
  7. windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update constantly fails and nothing fixes it: hello my name is tom and i am looking for help here since i cannot get it from microsoft support after many, many, failed attempts. Sometimes they try but its like it hurts their pride to escalate the issue to someone that can maybe provide more insight. And most of the time...
  8. windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 is freezing and nothing works: While working on editing softwares whenever i try to play videos on youtube through chrome, after 2 or 3 videos the whole windows freeze and nothing works not even mouse and keyboard, to work again i have to mannually restart the laptop, and i happned soo many times always...
  9. Nothing works on my computer after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing works on my computer after update: I got a new computer yesterday, and after setting everything up, it ran smoothly. However, after Windows updated on my computer, nothing seems to be working expect Google Chrome. I can't access apps such as Steam, the taskbar on the bottom, or even the settings or task...
  10. NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE: hello guys. pls help me im in very bad situation. After the last update I received and installed successfully nothing works anymore. not apps like chrome, steam IDM or even windows troubleshoot. It says that application not found I cant even install something! its so bad....