Windows 10: Nothing working on my windows 10 pro

Discus and support Nothing working on my windows 10 pro in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just today when i turned on my pc, the lock screen says that “something happened and my pin isnt available” not the exact quote then when i log in with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by bijoy_05, May 17, 2020.

1. bijoy_05 Win User

Nothing working on my windows 10 pro

Just today when i turned on my pc, the lock screen says that “something happened and my pin isnt available” not the exact quote then when i log in with my microsoft account password, i enter my desktop and basically all drivers such as the audio driver, network driver, diagnostics policy service and god knows what not. These arent working, i cannot connect to the internet, nor can i troubleshoot any of these problems. I entered the safe mode but the same problem occurs. The sfc scan report says that some corrupt files are found. I cannot remember if i installed any update lately, but i need to fix this issue asap. Please help me out. Thank you.

:)

bijoy_05, May 17, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 17, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2020
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 17, 2020
Thema:

1. Nothing working on my windows 10 pro - Similar Threads - Nothing working pro

2. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing works, windows 10: Ok, this might be a lot, but I need help that isn't ridiculous endless internet searching. 1st it's an Acer Aspire 1 A01-131 cloudbook 11, which seemingly makes this even more difficult for the utter lack of help from Acer, aside from their community, but the little laptop is...
  3. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing works, windows 10: Ok, this might be a lot, but I need help that isn't ridiculous endless internet searching. 1st it's an Acer Aspire 1 A01-131 cloudbook 11, which seemingly makes this even more difficult for the utter lack of help from Acer, aside from their community, but the little laptop is...
  4. Nothing works, windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my windows nothing works

in Windows 10 Customization
    my windows nothing works: I don't know why nothing worksI can't open anything in windows like if i click on windows logo nothing happens when i trying opening setting in windows it auto closes nothing related to windows works for me help!!!!!...
  6. windows 10 is freezing and nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 is freezing and nothing works: While working on editing softwares whenever i try to play videos on youtube through chrome, after 2 or 3 videos the whole windows freeze and nothing works not even mouse and keyboard, to work again i have to mannually restart the laptop, and i happned soo many times always...
  7. Nothing on my windows is working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing on my windows is working: I'm running Windows 10 and yesterday I tried launching Sea of Thieves for the first time in a couple months from the Microsoft store. Well, sea of thieves opened and I had a loading screen for about 2 minutes before it just closed. It does this every time I open it now. I...
  8. Nothing works on my windows 10 and Icons are missing

Nothing works on my windows 10 and Icons are missing: So I just set up everything with my computer today, and after just less than an hour of using it, it crashes and freezes. At this point I hold the button and restart it and when it loads back up none of my desktop icons are there, not just that but none of the apps work too,...
  9. Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing windows 10 related is working on my pc: I recently factory reset my computer do to performance issues. When I came back the next morning I realized by start button nor my search bar was working. I tried to reset it another two times and nothing but the same issues occurred. My internet explorer wont even open and I...
  10. Windows 10 - Nothing is working

Windows 10 - Nothing is working: Recently I have encountered this issue, when I startup my computer, I cannot open programs. Right after I signed in, I can open programs, but after a while, new tabs I open in Google Chrome cannot load anything. I checked my wifi, but that was fine. I tried to restart...