Windows 10: Nothing working

Discus and support Nothing working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My airplane mode started blinking on and off automatically. I searched and landed on Microsoft Community forum where they suggested to disable hid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ShubhamSah2, Jul 15, 2020.

1. Nothing working

My airplane mode started blinking on and off automatically. I searched and landed on Microsoft Community forum where they suggested to disable hid wireless control devices and shut services in mscofig. I shut all the services by mistake instead of only shutting non ms services. Now my wifi audio fn keys nothing is working. When i try to update driver it gives me error saying windows found the drivers but couldn't install because plug and play service isn't running on remote machine. Can someone help me...my laptop is right now a dead laptop pf no ise.

:)

ShubhamSah2, Jul 15, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 15, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jul 15, 2020
  4. Nothing working

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 15, 2020
Thema:

Nothing working

1. Nothing working - Similar Threads - Nothing working

2. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  3. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  4. my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for...: my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for 2 seconds but before accessing the menu it closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-app-does-not-open-i-tried-all-scans/78aa86e2-9e7c-4c72-b531-4fd94b354335
  5. my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for...

my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for...: my settings app does not open i tried all scans etc everything nothing works it opens for 2 seconds but before accessing the menu it closes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-settings-app-does-not-open-i-tried-all-scans/78aa86e2-9e7c-4c72-b531-4fd94b354335
  6. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  7. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard: Hello everyone. My laptop has a problem. I am a modeler and I use 3dsmax software and Corona rendering engine.My laptop brand is MSI with :CPU : Intel Core i7 6700HQ GPU : GTX 970M 3GBRAM : 32 GBSSD : MSI SPATIUM M450 500 GB HDD: 1 TBAbout two months ago I upgraded the SSD...
  8. Windows freezes and nothings work mouse, keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please: Get these errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ms-store-nothing-works-that-ive/d402088d-e31b-4f68-9288-db1c7b606b55
  10. How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please

How do i fix MS Store! Nothing works that I've tried...help please: Get these errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-ms-store-nothing-works-that-ive/d402088d-e31b-4f68-9288-db1c7b606b55