Windows 10: Nothing works after cleaning

Discus and support Nothing works after cleaning in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So, I have a Lenovo Legion Y530. My laptop was in sleep mode and i was simply cleaning the keyboard. Randomly presing the keys, windows woke up and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Tanase Andrei-Cristian, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Nothing works after cleaning

So, I have a Lenovo Legion Y530.

My laptop was in sleep mode and i was simply cleaning the keyboard. Randomly presing the keys, windows woke up and started a "Please wait...". Then i couldn't enter my pin saying "Something happened with your pin...". I have managed to log in with the password and it worked but the problem is, no driver is working. My ethernet, GPU, sound etc.won't work at all... Tried to enter in safe mode with networking but the internet still won't work. When i go to" Change account section" and at "Your info" tab, when i try to press "Sign in with a local account instead" nothing happens. What have i done?

:)

Tanase Andrei-Cristian, Jun 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Toothless Win User
    Silent boot failure

List your specs out and tell us each step in cleaning you did.

Toothless, Jun 20, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

Nothing works after cleaning

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Nothing works after cleaning

1. Nothing works after cleaning - Similar Threads - Nothing works cleaning

2. Nothing works!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing works!!: Ms-windows-store:purgeCaches I received this when trying to hit the windows icon and r at the same time. I read it on another post with another pop up I got. I can't open anything in my task bar. No apps open. The only thing I can do is search the internet. I always have to...
  3. nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work: Hello dear After Updating a window showed to me i choose my country next ...then nothing work. Desktop folder changed to arabic name so nothing is working. i know microsoft do the best to destory this system thanks for your losing time. we're not working in the same way you...
  4. nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work: Hello dear After Updating a window showed to me i choose my country next ...then nothing work. Desktop folder changed to arabic name so nothing is working. i know microsoft do the best to destory this system thanks for your losing time. we're not working in the same way you...
  5. Nothing works.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nothing works.: Some hours ago I turned off my laptop and then it refused to boot up so I tried to fix it by resetting, clicking every diagnosis-stuff possible but it doesn’t work. It either just kicks me out, says nothings there or just doesn’t work. I don’t know what to do anymore. How can...
  6. Nothing will work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing will work: I jsut recently copyed files from one drive to the other one. Now nothing will work. I can’t open my web browser and none of my games will work. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-will-work/ffe1adb1-1e22-4a69-be1e-12e10fb93bce
  7. Nothing works on desktop after restarting

in Windows 10 Support
    Nothing works on desktop after restarting: Hello, so this issues started a couple days back out of nowhere. I would turn on my PC for the day to work/game and when I get to the desktop everything loads fine but I'd click a browser and after minutes nothing opens, none of the programs would. I also can't type in...
  8. Nothing works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing works: Hello I just got this new laptop, I am very excited but I have found that the gallery does not open. It opens for a second then crashes, same with the microsoft office store. The only thing that works is the wordpad, solitare, internet and netflix. When I downloaded images...
  9. NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE: hello guys. pls help me im in very bad situation. After the last update I received and installed successfully nothing works anymore. not apps like chrome, steam IDM or even windows troubleshoot. It says that application not found I cant even install something! its so bad....
  10. Clean Install - Nothing but problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean Install - Nothing but problems: Hello, I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and decided to do a clean install afterwards. The install took three days of messing about, trying discs and USB stick method etc. but finally worked only after I disabled the network card in BIOS. Since the install worked I've been...