Windows 10: Nothing works on my computer after update

Discus and support Nothing works on my computer after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got a new computer yesterday, and after setting everything up, it ran smoothly. However, after Windows updated on my computer, nothing seems to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EvaHeb17, Feb 27, 2019.

1. EvaHeb17 Win User

Nothing works on my computer after update

I got a new computer yesterday, and after setting everything up, it ran smoothly. However, after Windows updated on my computer, nothing seems to be working expect Google Chrome. I can't access apps such as Steam, the taskbar on the bottom, or even the settings or task manager window.

:)

EvaHeb17, Feb 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Feb 27, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Nothing works on my computer after update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Nothing works on my computer after update

Computer Not Working

It's a laptop and it has a battery so I don't think that will work unless you want me ripping out the battery repeatedly

Nova_DeathStep, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Nothing works on my computer after update

1. Nothing works on my computer after update - Similar Threads - Nothing works computer

2. nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work: Hello dear After Updating a window showed to me i choose my country next ...then nothing work. Desktop folder changed to arabic name so nothing is working. i know microsoft do the best to destory this system thanks for your losing time. we're not working in the same way you...
  3. nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nothing work after a updating folder name change to arabic nothing is work: Hello dear After Updating a window showed to me i choose my country next ...then nothing work. Desktop folder changed to arabic name so nothing is working. i know microsoft do the best to destory this system thanks for your losing time. we're not working in the same way you...
  4. Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Absolutely NOTHING on my computer works: Ok so I downloaded a game overnight on my laptop Acer Predator Helios 300. I had my laptop on sleep and when I woke it up in the morning everything was working fine. I then went to go clean something and when I came back and powered on my computer, windows 10 was literally...
  5. My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My PC Messed Up After An Update And Nothing Will Work.: After An Update My Computer Broke.. My computer was perfect, barely had any problems, never had anything wrong with it, I’ve had it for around 3 years now and it’s worked like a charm, last night I deleted some files to clean up space, and then upgraded to the latest update...
  6. Nothing with my computer works!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nothing with my computer works!!: I've for one week now tried to solve the issues on my computer but everything just seems to get worse and worse. It all started when i tried to update my Nvidia graphic card drivers. When I tried installing Geforce Experience I got an error message and the same thing...
  7. NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE

NOTHING WORKS AFTER THE UPDATE: hello guys. pls help me im in very bad situation. After the last update I received and installed successfully nothing works anymore. not apps like chrome, steam IDM or even windows troubleshoot. It says that application not found I cant even install something! its so bad....
  8. My computer has locked up after update nothing is working

My computer has locked up after update nothing is working: My laptop has locked up nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-locked-up-after-update-nothing-is/29615d8d-4f31-42a7-b7ad-0cc6934ef413
  9. My computer has locked up after update nothing is working

My computer has locked up after update nothing is working: My laptop has locked up nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-has-locked-up-after-update-nothing-is/e0ed7936-e4ab-4b61-9885-e4a036cbf999
  10. Nothing working after update, constant freezing

Nothing working after update, constant freezing: After I updated both of my computers I own with the most recent update, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WORKS. It's constantly freezing, taskbar refuses to acknowledge any action, desktop shows no acknowledgement of anything even hovering over with the mouse, no apps or programs work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nothing works on my computer