Windows 10: Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination

Discus and support Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Dear Samsung Cloud Customers Beginning on June 20, 2021, Gallery Sync and Drive storage for My Files will no longer be supported by Samsung Cloud and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination

Read more:

:)

Brink, Oct 5, 2020
  2. btarunr Win User

QNAP Enhances Cloud Backup Services with its Upcoming Cloud Drive Sync

Due to the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Linux Client, users of QNAP Systems, Inc. NAS are now unable to activate Dropbox synchronization through the Dropbox Sync app. Users who have the Dropbox Sync app currently installed and are connected to their Dropbox account are unaffected, but if they log out of the app then their service will be suspended.

To continue providing users with convenient cloud sync services, QNAP will soon be releasing a new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app to support file synchronization between QNAP NAS and Google Drive, Dropbox and more. The new Cloud Drive Sync - Beta app will be available from the QTS App Center for QNAP NAS with QTS 4.1 (or a newer version) installed.

Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination 47a_thm.jpg

In Q3 2015, QNAP will release a whole new backup solution - Hybrid Backup Restore - that will provide enhanced data protection and restoration by integrating local/remote NAS and cloud backup services as well as by supporting more cloud storage service providers.

QNAP sincerely apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the unexpected service suspension of the Dropbox Sync app.

btarunr, Oct 5, 2020
  3. Sync from a Terminal Services Session?

Environment:

- Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise Edition

- Users login to Terminal Services Sessions

- Office 2007

- Windows Mobile devices

We want to be able to sync the Windows Mobile devices from within the Terminal Services Sessions.

Via USB connections on the Local Desktop PC or Laptop?

Via a Network Connection?

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

db

Douglas Brantley, Oct 5, 2020
  4. Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination

Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Does that mean that even if Syncing is switched off in Account settings the Edge Favorites/Reading Lists will still be synced to the cloud.
    Also, Ive noticed that I don't have an option anymore to turn off Internet Explorer favorites Syncing under Account/Sync Your Settings. Internet Explorer used to be listed there and Syncing could be turned on and off with a toggle.
    There are times when cloud data corruption can mess up Syncing your favorites lists in Edge and Internet Explorer (duplicate entries etc) so you would need to stop them automatically syncing back to your account by disabling Syncing initially while you sorted your favorites out and turning syncing back on again.
    How do you do that firstly in the Edge browser and also in Internet Exporer if required?

sportsfan148, Oct 5, 2020
Thema:

Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination

1. Notice of Samsung Cloud Gallery Sync and Drive Service Termination - Similar Threads - Notice Samsung Cloud

2. Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark: When marking a pic as favorite in Samsung Gallery, then letting it be synced to OneDrive and it showing up on Windows: the favorite mark is nowhere to be found.Does OneDrive support favorite tracking like this? If yes, how?...
  3. Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Samsung Gallery Sync: Favorite mark: When marking a pic as favorite in Samsung Gallery, then letting it be synced to OneDrive and it showing up on Windows: the favorite mark is nowhere to be found.Does OneDrive support favorite tracking like this? If yes, how?...
  4. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  5. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  6. CLOUD SERVICE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    CLOUD SERVICE: HOW CAN I REMOVE MYSELF FROM CLOUD SERVICE AND GET MY ACCOUNTS TO UPDATE THEMSELVES CORRECTLY ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-service/1828581d-1f93-4eed-b6eb-997376242bd1
  7. What is synced to the cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is synced to the cloud?: Hello! This is my first proper post here, so please be gentle :). I am new to Win 10, coming from Win7. I made a backup "image" of my new Windows 10 instalation (with Acronis True Image), as soon as Windows was installed and activated, along with graphics drivers, mouse...
  8. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7142990d-d324-49b7-ace2-24aa0955fccb
  9. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7bcfe046-63d2-46a5-888f-9b793165abc6
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...