Windows 10: Notice of Update Real or Fake

Discus and support Notice of Update Real or Fake in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Cindyd1956, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Notice of Update Real or Fake

Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't remember third box.

Is this a legitimate update or scam??

Thanks

CD

:)

Cindyd1956, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Randy_879 Win User
    Randy_879, Aug 11, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    directx 12 fake?

Thanks, i have tried that recently no change, as i kept the old driver in these cases. Next step is to try to reinstall this game. Any settings changes do nothing in game. Weird how has not happened throughout half the game till i reach this mission only in game all others before were fine.

Notice back round, especially the trees being doubled plus off colors.

Notice of Update Real or Fake [​IMG]

jds63, Aug 11, 2019
  4. elisapeta Win User

Notice of Update Real or Fake

nokia n95 8gb - real or a fake?

hi. just curious as to why the IMEI number has been deleted? i thought that if you have the IMEI number that it can help verify if this phone is real or fake.

in regards to the version firmware that is in this phone, is it the latest? the seller claims that the phone is brand new and unused. is this true?

ps. what programmes and software should i be looking for in a real nokia n95 8gb? which programmes and software are missing from the fake nokia n95 8gb?

cheers.

Message Edited by on 06-Aug-2008 10:42 PM

elisapeta, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Notice of Update Real or Fake

1. Notice of Update Real or Fake - Similar Threads - Notice Update Real

2. Possible fake windows notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Possible fake windows notice: My computer is beeping and is locked , the background looks like a Microsoft Windows notification. The message states " you computer has been locked up ,your ip address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contain identity theft virus. To unlock...
  3. Possible fake windows notice

Possible fake windows notice: My computer began beeping and giving me a windows notice saying " your computer been locked up ,your ip address was used without your knowledge or consent to visit websites that contain identity theft virus....
  4. OEM Key Fake or Real

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    OEM Key Fake or Real: Hello, i have recently buy One Windows 10 Pro OEM cheap rate form ebay. My Question is: 1. This is Original ? 2. IF Orginal Whay Not Sell Microsoft ? 3. Any Security Risk ?...
  5. real &fake

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    real &fake: Hello, i am from Bihar & mainly now a days i am getting very much problem to operate this window 8 & also to install any app. After i am getting notification that windows 8 is not running properly for this PC so, i want to that you have to upgrade your PC to windows 10....
  6. Fake malware notice(?)

Fake malware notice(?): I got this notice when I turned on my PC, i checked microsoft’s technical support phone number list and didnt see the number listed below, so im pretty sure this is fake, but how can I make sure my PC is truly safe? If i got this message how can I know for sure that I dont...
  7. Fake or Real Technikal Support

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fake or Real Technikal Support: Hello, my name is George If Technical Support agent ask you for phone number, country, region, name or chat whit you from edge or mozzila ... Is that legal ?...
  8. Real or Fake Phone Numbers

Real or Fake Phone Numbers: 800-xxx-xxxx and 888-xxx-xxxx . Atre they actual Microsoft Phone Numbers? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/real-or-fake-phone-numbers/2ae91236-3273-4de6-a985-e4e89839afe0
  9. is it real or fake

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it real or fake: when I log on a full fake Microsoft page telling me to call this number 855-873-5608 this has to be a scam https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/is-it-real-or-fake/c057a8a0-6f50-4fdc-acc2-602c9a883af5
  10. are notices for dsl.driver real?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    are notices for dsl.driver real?: All my Win 10 64 pro PCs are getting popups that tell me dsl.driver cannot be installed because it is unsigned. Is this a scam or do I really need the dsl.driver and need to take the steps to allow installation of unsign driver. thank you, john 87630

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fake windows 10 update notice