Windows 10: notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

Discus and support notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have 5 email accounts and all were working fine and I had made no changes. Today, by sbcglobal.net account is not working saying account settings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KathleenMillion, Feb 27, 2019.

1. notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

I have 5 email accounts and all were working fine and I had made no changes. Today, by sbcglobal.net account is not working saying account settings are out of date. I have followed all the steps and I keep getting a message saying password recovery cannot be done. I called the number listed on the screen whih was ATT and they were of no use. My other 4 email accounts are working just fine. WHAT IS THE ISSUE??

Thank you

:)

KathleenMillion, Feb 27, 2019

2. I am not getting any more emails. It says my sbcglobal account settings are out of date.

I can open my email but I am not receiving any more emails. It says my sbcglobal account is out of date.

Terry Wilks, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Yahoo email

Can not get my current emails. Notice say " your sbcglobal accounts are out of date.

JohnDotson1, Feb 27, 2019
  4. notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

Don't see my outlook.com email account on my new windows phone

When I click on the "outlook mail" icon I only see my sbcglobal account. When I click in this mail account on the 3 horizontal lines I get accounts and it only lists the sbcglobal account. I've tried to add my outlook account a couple of times and it says
    successful but it never appears in the list of accounts.

When I go into (windows) "settings" -- "email and accounts" the outlook account is listed as an email account and so is the sbcgobal account.

The outlook account is also my Microsoft account.

ExcessPhase, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date"

1. notice saying "sbcglobal account settings out of date" - Similar Threads - notice saying sbcglobal

2. Account settings out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Account settings out of date: Hi, nearly every day I get a message that my account details are out of date, how can I stop receiving these unnecessary messages. Surely my account settings can't get out of date so soon..are these messages really needed.??...
  3. Account settings out of date.?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account settings out of date.?: Hi, nearly every day I keep getting a message that my account details are out of date...surely I don't need to "fix" them every day by typing in my user code..?How can I stop these unnecessary messages or are they really necessary..?Cheers,Ron....
  4. Account settings are out-of-date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account settings are out-of-date: I am using Outlook mail that sends me a message saying that my account settings are out-of-date. Could you help me to fix my account and get rid of this message?...
  5. Account settings out of date

Account settings out of date: Why do I keep getting a message on Yahoo "Your account settings are out of date" and when I try to "fix it", I am required to sign in again and then it says "Something went wrong ... error code 0x8019019a". ?...
  6. my account says out of date settings

my account says out of date settings: ive tried multiple time to fix my account i have tried changing it and they keep saying not right even though i know its right how do i sort out my account because litterally ten years of my life is in that one account and now i cant access it and evry time i get the same bs...
  7. Out of Date Account settings

Out of Date Account settings: I have had the same email account for almost a decade. I use my Surface Pro regularly with the newest version of Windows 10.. Recently a notice that my Account settings are out of date. When I try to reset them it will only allow me to if I give Windows and Google permission...
  8. Account settings are out of date

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account settings are out of date: Keep getting msg that MS account settings are out of date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-settings-are-out-of-date/ad52a8a3-4298-406f-8f46-f00ce300af25
  9. out of date account settings

out of date account settings: My account settings are out-of-date in Mail or Calendar for Windows 10. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-account-settings/96751580-bbf4-4a9b-b7b6-f3929bee1d80
  10. Out of date notice popup

Out of date notice popup: I keep getting the notice that my settings are out of date but I cannot find the issue. How do I fix it and stop the notice popup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/out-of-date-notice-popup/ade90151-2239-4b83-9905-9b8528b7533e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your sbcglobal settings are out of date

2. sbcglobal settings out of date

3. why is my sbcglo account out of

4. sbc account settings out of date,
  5. sbcglobal accounts out of date,
  6. sbcglobal email settings windows 10 mail,
  7. sbcglobal account settings in windows 10,
  8. sbcglobal out of date,
  9. sbcglobal is out of date,
  10. sbcglobal updates,
  11. peakii.com sbcglobal.net,