Windows 10: notice

Discus and support notice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why did rec this opening website[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/e35b3e98-5516-4f78-b1c6-085bcf78a36b Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by timmaddox, Jul 5, 2019.

1. timmaddox Win User

notice

why did rec this opening website notice 22bf3aaf-2114-4596-8bf5-6aebafd37a99?upload=true.png

:)

timmaddox, Jul 5, 2019

2. A notice comes up on my desktop "Navigation to the web page was cancelled" Can't get rid of it.

Hello,

The "Navigation to web page was cancelled" notice is a sign of a possible threat on your PC. We highly suggest that you run a full scan on your computer using the Windows Defender. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Type windows defender on the search bar.
    • Click on Windows Defender.
    • On the right panel, under Scan options, select Full.
    • Click on Scan now.

If Windows Defender fails to detect any threats, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Defender Offline. Windows Defender Offline is a powerful offline scanning tool. It can detect threats that might be hiding on your PC. To do so, kindly follow the steps in this article: Help
    protect my PC with Windows Defender Offline

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Jul 5, 2019
  3. EBay delivery notice.

Hi Tim,

Some of the community have that kind of issue but the case are they bought it in Windows store. Basically, there is a supporting article to block those advertisement. In your case, it is actually on Ebay. We do suggest you to contact Ebay regarding this
    matter and you can inform them to remove your Outlook account in their list. So that you will not receive any notice or any advertisement.

If you do have other concern, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Phillip Pio, Jul 5, 2019
  4. notice

Notice that File History drive has been disconnected on Windows 10.

Mr. Kiran,

Thanks for your suggestion. I followed all the steps you indicated. The one thing I really noticed is the restart step after completing all the steps. It took about six or seven minutes to restart. The fast startup (power button) is enabled. So far,
    the setup of Windows 10 File History with my external device is currently working. Please extend your help with the long restart.

RudyCatindig, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

notice

1. notice - Similar Threads - notice

2. Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed: I am not seeing 1903 availability for downloading on my Win 10 Home laptop. So far I am waiting for the automatic download and not using the Update Assistant. The update history shows 1803 as the latest feature update and 1809 is not shown. Should I try to download and...
  3. Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed

in Windows 10 Support
    Looking to Insltall 1903 and noticed that 1809 is not installed: I am not seeing 1903 availability for downloading on my Win 10 Home laptop. So far I am waiting for the automatic download and not using the Update Assistant. The update history shows 1803 as the latest feature update and 1809 is not shown. Should I try to download and...
  4. Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?: Guys, Is Microsoft sending out Action Center notices for 1903? Or, because the update is now optional until the build of Windows 10 is about to expire on your device, can you only get it by going to Windows Update, seeing if it is in the query, and clicking on the Download...
  5. validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    validity of notice: system32\logiLDA.dll missing on startup Win 10: Newly purchased HP desktop Win 10: after about a month with June 2016 update, I get a notice on screen that subject file is missing. After spending 2 hours with "RESTORO.exe" I have come to believe this is just another MALWARE SCAM by McAfee/Norton. It initially appears...
  6. microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft notice, subscription expired activate required: Keep receiving notification my account subscription expired activation required. Key required. Trouble shooting indicates account upto date and active. Notification continues popping up....
  7. getting activate expires notice and can not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    getting activate expires notice and can not activate: I have reinstalled Windows 10 after being notified that my "license expires". I have activation in my settings but keep getting " activate " with nothing else happening when I press activation in the menu. This is very annoying as I have tried everything ?...
  8. News App generating duplicate notices in action centre.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    News App generating duplicate notices in action centre.: I'm running the latest Insider build 18898 and some time around when this was installed I've started getting duplicate notifications from the News App. The News App is the most current version as well. [img] 132738
  9. looking at my Services tab and noticed: What is 'UserDataSvc_4d552'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    looking at my Services tab and noticed: What is 'UserDataSvc_4d552': I was looking at my Services tab and noticed this as a service. I have Binged it but did not come up with any results. Does anyone know what this might be? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-userdatasvc4d552/366affc3-0bbe-40d1-a819-ea11f0a5f967
  10. windows 10 expiry notice

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 expiry notice: Hi, My client is running windows 10 pro, but one of the pc last week suddenly display dialog windows about to expire at random time. I just check control panel->system, it say windows is activated. Is there a reason why all the sudden this one pc displaying windows...