Windows 10: notice

Discus and support notice in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; What causes a big lock-up on-screen and talking notice to call a phone number to correct it is it a virus I reboot it goes away what is the best... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TIMMY 067, Dec 9, 2020.

1. TIMMY 067 Win User

notice

What causes a big lock-up on-screen and talking notice to call a phone number to correct it is it a virus

I

reboot it goes away

what is the best defense for this will malware bytes work?

Thank you

TIM

:)

TIMMY 067, Dec 9, 2020

2. A notice comes up on my desktop "Navigation to the web page was cancelled" Can't get rid of it.

Hello,

The "Navigation to web page was cancelled" notice is a sign of a possible threat on your PC. We highly suggest that you run a full scan on your computer using the Windows Defender. To do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Type windows defender on the search bar.
    • Click on Windows Defender.
    • On the right panel, under Scan options, select Full.
    • Click on Scan now.

If Windows Defender fails to detect any threats, we suggest that you run the
    Windows Defender Offline. Windows Defender Offline is a powerful offline scanning tool. It can detect threats that might be hiding on your PC. To do so, kindly follow the steps in this article: Help
    protect my PC with Windows Defender Offline

Let us know if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Dec 9, 2020
  3. EBay delivery notice.

Hi Tim,

Some of the community have that kind of issue but the case are they bought it in Windows store. Basically, there is a supporting article to block those advertisement. In your case, it is actually on Ebay. We do suggest you to contact Ebay regarding this
    matter and you can inform them to remove your Outlook account in their list. So that you will not receive any notice or any advertisement.

If you do have other concern, don't hesitate to contact us again.

Phillip Pio, Dec 9, 2020
  4. notice

Notice that File History drive has been disconnected on Windows 10.

Mr. Kiran,

Thanks for your suggestion. I followed all the steps you indicated. The one thing I really noticed is the restart step after completing all the steps. It took about six or seven minutes to restart. The fast startup (power button) is enabled. So far,
    the setup of Windows 10 File History with my external device is currently working. Please extend your help with the long restart.

RudyCatindig, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

notice

1. notice - Similar Threads - notice

2. A new journey with Windows: Microsoft's "end of support" notice for Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 News
    A new journey with Windows: Microsoft's "end of support" notice for Windows 10 users: Microsoft's Windows 10 operating system has about 18 months of official support left. Customers may further extend support by up to three years, but this comes at a cost. Now, Microsoft is pushing another message on to Windows 10 devices. A new journey with Windows is a...
  3. How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?: At each startup, I get this message that Windows11 cannot find SpeedTestLoggger.exe. This is a program I uninstalled. How do I eliminate the remnants of this program or stop Windows from reporting it? Thank you...
  4. How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How Remove Startup Notice of Missing .exe?: At each startup, I get this message that Windows11 cannot find SpeedTestLoggger.exe. This is a program I uninstalled. How do I eliminate the remnants of this program or stop Windows from reporting it? Thank you...
  5. Werfault notice after restarting device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Werfault notice after restarting device.: helloi have problem.after i restart my devicei got error like thishttps://ibb.co/xC3Tcvtso, have solution for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/werfault-notice-after-restarting-device/9b9a52ad-e03b-4150-a3e1-8e914b1ca7a9
  6. Werfault notice after restarting device.

Werfault notice after restarting device.: helloi have problem.after i restart my devicei got error like thishttps://ibb.co/xC3Tcvtso, have solution for this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/werfault-notice-after-restarting-device/9b9a52ad-e03b-4150-a3e1-8e914b1ca7a9
  7. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...: HP Allinone Win 10 22H2 STANDARD USERWhen I use EFS encryption, the lock symbol appears on the files but I don't get the predicted notice about backing up the EFS encryption Certificate and key or a system tray icon for that. certmgr.msc doesn't show an EFS certificate. How...
  8. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...: HP Allinone Win 10 22H2 STANDARD USERWhen I use EFS encryption, the lock symbol appears on the files but I don't get the predicted notice about backing up the EFS encryption Certificate and key or a system tray icon for that. certmgr.msc doesn't show an EFS certificate. How...
  9. When I use EFS encryption, why don't I see a EFS encryption Certificate notice. How do I...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  10. Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upon returning from school, I powered on my laptop to play Overwatch 2, but noticed it was...: Upon returning from school, I eagerly powered on my laptop and launched Overwatch 2. Despite my laptop not being a top-of-the-line gaming device, I was still able to achieve a respectable 150-200 fps with the graphics settings set to low. While engrossed in the game, I...