Windows 10: notices bleed through several window layers on upper L of screen. How do I fix

Discus and support notices bleed through several window layers on upper L of screen. How do I fix in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've been getting this notice about Intel Driver and support Assistant in the upper L hand corner of my screen in the desktop. It continues through any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bettyboophume(live), Nov 8, 2018.

1. Bettyboophume(live) Win User

notices bleed through several window layers on upper L of screen. How do I fix

I've been getting this notice about Intel Driver and support Assistant in the upper L hand corner of my screen in the desktop. It continues through any subsequent screen. The message is not important, but how do I get rid of this (or any future notices) that appear there? It is a nuisance as it covers navigation areas on browsers.

:)

Bettyboophume(live), Nov 8, 2018
  2. Bret Hoefler Win User

screen bleeding

using multiple screens, i have 1 screen bleeding onto another screen

Bret Hoefler, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Rohn007 Win User
    screen bleeding

How many screens do you have?

What do you mean screen bleeding into another? Could you give us screen captures and point to / highlight what you mean.

Rohn007, Nov 8, 2018
  4. lpatrick Win User

Lost Upper Screen Desktop Shortcuts

I do not how or why but last night the list of web sight and W10 shortcuts disappeared from my upper desktop screen. Now when I log on the W10 pinned boxes/apps page appears. How can I get the shortcuts back on my desktop upper screen? Please note that my shortcuts are still listed on the bottom line of the desktop as before.

Thanks

lpatrick, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. notices bleed through several window layers on upper L of screen. How do I fix - Similar Threads - notices bleed through

2. If there is NO "START" how do I fix This windows fix?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    If there is NO "START" how do I fix This windows fix?: I have a Catch-22 problem. YES! I have Administrator access! Questions are in RED. OK, orange it is! Sheesh. Not allowed RED!!!! Preamble: Like millions of others, I arrived home to fine my 7 shanghaied to 10. With so much grief, I resorted to using my Vista box but the...
  3. How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get rid of the mini screen at the upper left of my monitor?: How do I get rid of the mini screen in the upper left of monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-get-rid-of-the-mini-screen-at-the-upper/4370a054-1589-4021-8364-ffc47002d025
  4. How do I fix this error?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix this error?: Whenever I try to run most games, whether it be from Steam, Origin, Uplay or the Windows store, if the game uses Direct3D I get this error: Failed to initialize Direct3D. Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your graphics card and have not...
  5. how do i fix this

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i fix this: Log Name: Application Source: SideBySide Date: 7/7/2018 9:56:34 AM Event ID: 33 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: LAPTOP-P4BA8CNS Description: Activation context generation failed for...
  6. How Do I Navigate through Macrium Reflect Screen?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How Do I Navigate through Macrium Reflect Screen?: I'm trying to restore my system from an image backup through macrium reflect's boot up screen. I get to the restore screen but all I can navigate are just the menu drop downs on top with the keyboard (alt + tab). The mouse is disabled. I can't navigate to the middle of the...
  7. how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker?

in Windows 10 Support
    how do I fix InstallAgentUserBroker?: I suspect it wants to update Windows apps from Windows Store. I do not want anything from Windows Store .... EVER. I do not want Windows apps .... EVER. I do not have the receipt for the Windows 10 Pro I paid USD$150 for, nor the install disc: it came from and was installed...
  8. How Do I fix This Please?

in Windows 10 Support
    How Do I fix This Please?: I'm only new to windows 10 but I am worried about what I see here. I do not own a mobile phone that is connected to Virgin for a start. I also seem to get other funny connections that are not mine similar to the Virgin Mobile one you can see below on the image. [img]...
  9. How do you get the windows to no layer?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you get the windows to no layer?: If I have two Word documents open, they stack on top of each other in the bar at the bottom of the screen. How to I get them to display side by side? 88335
  10. How do i fix this

in Windows 10 Support
    How do i fix this: okay so i made a user account today. my husband already had his own. somehow our email address, got switched around. so my Microsoft email is on his computer user account. and his Microsoft email is on my computer user account. i have no idea how to fix it. i hope i explained...