Windows 10: Notificatio and keywords

Discus and support Notificatio and keywords in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hey : 1. In family saftey, when a child asks for extra time, windows 10 gives me a notification. The problem is that the notification is a popup and... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by AdiAdi3, Dec 9, 2020.

1. AdiAdi3 Win User

Notificatio and keywords

Hey :

1. In family saftey, when a child asks for extra time, windows 10 gives me a notification. The problem is that the notification is a popup and disappears after a while.
    You can do better by popping up a window that only disappears after an feedback?
    2. It is possible to enter keywords for web and youtube filtering?

:)

AdiAdi3, Dec 9, 2020
  2. OldMike65 Win User

Notificatios & Action menu

Ok so far nobody has a fix for this problem, including Microsoft support tech. Here is a screenshot....maybe this will show my problem better.
    Notificatio and keywords [​IMG]

OldMike65, Dec 9, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    How to add keywords to a metadata

Hi, I've no idea at all what "Masters keywords" is meant to be... and a quick google search shows nothing. You could try further searches. Some columns are particular to certain file types e.g. those that relate to video or audio files.

These two fields work, just as an example:

Notificatio and keywords [​IMG]

Note: I believe the way this works is that all available fields for a file type are listed in Properties, Details.
    Those are the only items for which you will see data in the corresponding columns in file explorer.

dalchina, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Notificatio and keywords

Crucial: Whats wrong with Mail App Search Function

thanks for your suggestion, and no, the windows search index was not the problem. it's the mail app that does not work as expected:

expected behavior:

1. type a keyword
    2. return search results containing that keyword

observed behavior:

1. type a keyword
    2. no results
    3. search online
    4. still no results and no error msg

MasCaritas, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Notificatio and keywords

1. Notificatio and keywords - Similar Threads - Notificatio keywords

2. Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wow, lol this is funny the windows keyword feature suggested this: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/wtrwr0sv4irc1.png?width=284&format=png&auto=webp&s=716e4ab624f31f6ac768d5fdbb7162ac3fa69d80 submitted by /u/vedforeal [link] [comments]...
  3. Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002: Dear Windows Forum Community,I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for the invaluable support and expertise you all provide to users like myself.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system. I keep receiving the Kernel-power...
  4. Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernel-power Critical Error 41 - Keywords: 0x8000400000000002: Dear Windows Forum Community,I hope this message finds you well. I want to express my gratitude for the invaluable support and expertise you all provide to users like myself.Recently, I've been encountering a recurring issue with my system. I keep receiving the Kernel-power...
  5. Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword: My file explorer now returns all files in the folder and only highlights the seach box keyword if in the title, but i have to scroll through all the files to find those highlighted. Could be thousands of files that do not match search How can I get it to return ONLY the files...
  6. Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword: My file explorer now returns all files in the folder and only highlights the seach box keyword if in the title, but i have to scroll through all the files to find those highlighted. Could be thousands of files that do not match search How can I get it to return ONLY the files...
  7. Need File explorer to return ONLY the files whose title contains the keyword

8. Unable to search Outlook Emails by content keywords in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to search Outlook Emails by content keywords in Windows: I'm unable to search for specific Outlook emails by their content keywords using the Windows search function.I have saved several Outlook emails as .msg files in a local folder on my PC. However, when I try to search for emails containing certain keywords, such as "project...
  9. Unable to search Outlook Emails by content keywords in Windows

Unable to search Outlook Emails by content keywords in Windows: I'm unable to search for specific Outlook emails by their content keywords using the Windows search function.I have saved several Outlook emails as .msg files in a local folder on my PC. However, when I try to search for emails containing certain keywords, such as "project...
  10. Notificatios & Action menu

Notificatios & Action menu: Ok guys this small problem is driving me nuts. I have one app that shows up in my notification screen twice. This program is completely removed from my computer. Have rebooted 3 times, checked my hard drive for remaining files, and removed them. Still shows up under the...