Windows 10: Notification area not on main display

Discus and support Notification area not on main display in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have 3 displays 2 monitors and a TV/HDMI display. In the last week the notification area and Taskbar toolbars have been appearing on the TV display,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by itm2, Jan 11, 2020.

1. itm2 Win User

Notification area not on main display

I have 3 displays 2 monitors and a TV/HDMI display. In the last week the notification area and Taskbar toolbars have been appearing on the TV display, instead of display #2 which is set as my main display in Display Settings. How can I get the notification area and Taskbar toolbars to display on my main display again?

:)

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 11, 2020
  3. Edwin Win User
    Notification Area Display Problem

I enabled 'Input Indicator' in Notification Settings and that got rid of the stubborn bars!

Notification area not on main display [​IMG]

Edwin, Jan 11, 2020
  4. Kodi Win User

Notification Area Display Problem

On Build 14271 my notification area changed to,

Main monitor,

Other two monitors,

How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)?

Thema:

1. Notification area not on main display - Similar Threads - Notification area main

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notification icons not showing in main display.

Notification icons not showing in main display.: Hi, Today Window started with a slight change and the notification icons are not in my main display but in a secondary one. I´çm pretty sure the Id assignment changed somehow, but the result is that in the screen I use the most, whic I have set as main display in display...
  6. Notification area sidebar not following main taskbar to secondary display

Notification area sidebar not following main taskbar to secondary display: I would like to play games.etc in full screen on my preferred monitor while receiving notifications on my additional monitor. My original solution was to set my additional monitor as my primary monitor. However, this meant that some of the older games that I play would only...
  7. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  8. Notification area partially displayed

Notification area partially displayed: Hi, Since i've installed windows, i have the following bug ; i can not see all the icons as, i suppose, one row of icons is missing (screenshot below). Is there a way to fix it ? Thank you [ATTACH]...
  9. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...
  10. Notification Area Display Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Display Problem: On Build 14271 my notification area changed to, Main monitor, [img] Other two monitors, [img] How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)? 42037

Users found this page by searching for:

1. primary monitor not showing notification area