Windows 10: Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off

Discus and support Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, first time asking here but this has been annoying me for an hour. How do I fix this? I recently updated to windows 11 so I changed a few values... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kirk Gonzalez, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off

Hello, first time asking here but this has been annoying me for an hour. How do I fix this? I recently updated to windows 11 so I changed a few values on the registry editor to put my taskbar on the top and also made the icons smaller so that the taskbar is smaller but the notification area didn't seem to change. Can anyone help? Thank you in advance!

:)

Kirk Gonzalez, Jun 23, 2022

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    How to remove the Notification Area on the right of the screen

Hi,

Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Taskbar Notification area on Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Under Taskbar you may Turn off notifications as per your requirement.
    • Under Notification area click on Select which icons to appear on Taskbar
      also Turn system icon on or off and you may Turn off notifications as per your requirement.

Hope this helps. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Edwin Win User

Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off

Hide or Show Notification Area Icons on Taskbar in Windows 10

The tray link, (Option One/Step 2), seems to be depreciated in Build 10130, go to Settings via the other Steps or directly:

Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off

1. Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off - Similar Threads - Notification Area taskbar

2. Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area on the taskbar is cut off: Hello, first time asking here but this has been annoying me for an hour. How do I fix this? I recently updated to windows 11 so I changed a few values on the registry editor to put my taskbar on the top and also made the icons smaller so that the taskbar is smaller but the...
  3. Icons in Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons in Taskbar Notification Area: I keep having to re-enable my preferred apps in the "Select which icons appear on Taskbar notification area". Is there a fix for this? 183716
  4. Taskbar Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Notification Area: Why has the the Weather App started appearing in the notification area of the taskbar?I do NOT want it - how do I remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/taskbar-notification-area/c6ff6f42-47bf-44a5-8493-52c6d2aca9a5
  5. Notification area of taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification area of taskbar: I cannot get the icons for volume, network, Norton/Defender status, or even the "up arrow" for hidden items to show on the taskbar??? The clock does show. I tried all of the obvious settings. ?????...
  6. Items in notification area of taskbar not opening.

Items in notification area of taskbar not opening.: Hi there, Had a call from a customer saying that they were connected to the wrong internet connection and couldn't change their connection. Upon checking their PC, I could not open notifications, date and time, volume or network connections from the bottom-right section of...
  7. Format the taskbar notification area

Format the taskbar notification area: How can I change the format of the date in the taskbar notifications area? Just want to be shown the time and date together without making the taskbar twice bigger in high?...
  8. Notification sound cutting off, not continuous.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notification sound cutting off, not continuous.: Hello, I cannot tell if this happens on another scenarios as I don't get/setup notifications triggering for other events that I know. The fact is that lately when a notification pop-up, the little 1-2 seconds jingle is not continuous, like the first 2 notes sound, then some...
  9. Notification area on taskbar

Notification area on taskbar: I have three monitors.....I can get the task bar on all three but can only get the notification bar or pane on the one on the right.....how do I get it on all three so I can shut off one or too? I'm guessing the notification pane is what I'm calling the clock/date, speaker...
  10. Taskbar notification area issue

Taskbar notification area issue: I have 2 monitors and one of them is often in full screen mode (movie/game/program) so needless to say it's not possible to quickly access the applications on the taskbar's system tray. Although I have forced windows to show the task bar on every monitor, only one monitor...