Windows 10: Notification area partially displayed

Discus and support Notification area partially displayed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, Since i've installed windows, i have the following bug ; i can not see all the icons as, i suppose, one row of icons is missing (screenshot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Zaid Bouslikhin, Sep 10, 2018.

1. Notification area partially displayed

Hi,

Since i've installed windows, i have the following bug ; i can not see all the icons as, i suppose, one row of icons is missing (screenshot below).

Is there a way to fix it ? Thank you

Notification area partially displayed 57ec6ef5-fef9-4cf5-989e-412438a7113d?upload=true.png

:)

Zaid Bouslikhin, Sep 10, 2018

2. notification area on all display

Hi,

To resolve your concern regarding notification area, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right click Taskbar.
    • Select Properties.
    • Untick Show taskbar on all displays; then, Apply.
    • Drag the remaining primary monitor taskbar to the screen you want.
    • Tick Show taskbar on all displays.

We appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Sep 10, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Notification Area Display Problem

I enabled 'Input Indicator' in Notification Settings and that got rid of the stubborn bars!

Notification area partially displayed [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 10, 2018
  4. Kodi Win User

Notification area partially displayed

Notification Area Display Problem

On Build 14271 my notification area changed to,

Main monitor,

Other two monitors,

How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)?

Thema:

Notification area partially displayed

1. Notification area partially displayed - Similar Threads - Notification area partially

2. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  3. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Area: How Do You Unlock The Icons In The Notification Area So Can Display Them On The Taskbar ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/57fbfb99-1aec-4126-873e-3c9205e1adf4
  4. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Partial display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Partial display: I am currently unable to view part of one of my current accounts online I am able to sign into the account, but the screen is only displaying the background menu tabs with nothing where the recent activity would normally be Additionally, all of the other tabs "daily...
  6. Notification area not on main display

Notification area not on main display: I have 3 displays 2 monitors and a TV/HDMI display. In the last week the notification area and Taskbar toolbars have been appearing on the TV display, instead of display #2 which is set as my main display in Display Settings. How can I get the notification area and Taskbar...
  7. Display partially disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Display partially disappearing: Hi, I have a user who is having issues relating to the explorer window partially disappearing. When this happens, the user resets the zoom on her display settings to 100% then back to 125%. When she sets it 100% the full window re-appears, and when she sets it back to 125% it...
  8. notification area.

notification area.: Hi, I was wondering if it were possible too view my notifications on the left side of my screen as my task bar in down my left side. Any help would be welcomed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-area/26b98150-31c3-4808-b6d4-0cfc5d03f53d
  9. Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area: Hi, Having more icons showing in notification area bug are still there and will disrupt the layout of the notification area and show white scroll bars with arrows but in another way and this is random one and just blinking not standing. Any one else having this issue...
  10. Notification Area Display Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification Area Display Problem: On Build 14271 my notification area changed to, Main monitor, [img] Other two monitors, [img] How do i get the main monitor to display the same as the other two (without the two white bars)? 42037