Windows 10: notification badges not showing up

Discus and support notification badges not showing up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; whenever i get a notification i always see the app flash orange and it shows up in action centre. ive checked and all apps have show notification... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Falcongamerabc, Aug 18, 2020.

1. notification badges not showing up

whenever i get a notification i always see the app flash orange and it shows up in action centre. ive checked and all apps have show notification banners on but it still wont show. im probably missing something obvious. is there a fix?

submitted by /u/Falcongamerabc
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Falcongamerabc, Aug 18, 2020
  2. Raysim52 Win User

Microsoft launcher - notification badges numbers are not working on my Verizon LG V30 running Android Oreo

The steps I took to turn on Notification badges agree with what you have suggested and I did turn on
    notification badges in all apps.

The reason I posted this issue on this site is because Microsoft is the developer of this app.

Raysim52, Aug 20, 2020
  3. srini_08 Win User
    windows 10 notification number badge not showing

my issue is with notification badge not showing number of notification.

are we going far from it, how wsreset will fix this issue?.

srini_08, Aug 20, 2020
  4. notification badges not showing up

windows 10 notification number badge not showing

Are getting notification dates /days count rom the top for the day.

OctavianQR, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

notification badges not showing up

1. notification badges not showing up - Similar Threads - notification badges showing

2. notification badge not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification badge not showing up: I have badges enabled but they won't show up on the mail app, plz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-badge-not-showing-up/313a725a-3f07-4542-9778-5c93c3fbebb8
  3. Custom Smaller Taskbar Size With Notification Badge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Custom Smaller Taskbar Size With Notification Badge: I've been using a smaller taskbar for a while now, and I changed it back to bigger and it's too big. I want to use a smaller taskbar. I know I can turn on small taskbar icons but that'll get rid of the notification badge or icons. I want the notification badge. Is there any...
  4. App notifications not showing up

App notifications not showing up: Hello , can someone help me.. my app notifications not showing up App like Discord As you can see "Get notifications from these senders" there is no Discord.. Someone help me please.. [ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is improving notifications and badging in Microsoft Edge: Notifications are an important part of the web, helping users stay up to date about what’s going on. Earlier this summer we announced a set of changes to make notification requests less distracting for users. This was just the first step, and we are working to...
  6. Question about Microsoft To-Do badge notifications

Question about Microsoft To-Do badge notifications: In the MS To-Do shortcut on my taskbar, there is a badge notification of "2" in a small blue circle. It's been there for some time, and I don't know which To-Do items are causing this notification. Can someone please tell me how to find these 2 items in To-Do and get rid of...
  7. Windows Mail app not showing any badges/notifications for gmail

Windows Mail app not showing any badges/notifications for gmail: With the latest Mail update the Windows 10 mail app is not showing any badge notifications or any notifications at all for gmail accounts. Verified that all notifications work just fine for outlook accounts just not gmail. Have tried uninstalling, resetting etc. but still no...
  8. Showing a notification or icon badge of how many virtual desktops are open?

Showing a notification or icon badge of how many virtual desktops are open?: Is there a way of knowing how many virtual desktops are active without actually going into the "task view" button? If not can you look into creating some sort of active badge that tells you that you have multiple virtual desktops. The reason is i dont want shut down if...
  9. Notification Area not showing up.

Notification Area not showing up.: Hi! I'm having a problem with my windows 10, when I got this computer it wasn't a problem, but something happened and now the notification area has disappeared! It's especially annoying when I wanna quickly close out of something running in the background or wanna use it to...
  10. notification badge appears whenever there is notification but after clicking on the icon no...

notification badge appears whenever there is notification but after clicking on the icon no...: Whenever a notification comes, the notification badge appears. But sometimes when i click on the icon in the system tray ,it doesn't open. No matter how many times i click it the Quick action center(where notification are shown as well as quick access buttons in windows 10)...