Windows 10: Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

Discus and support Notification bar is blank not showing Notification in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Clintlgm, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Clintlgm Win User

Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

This just started after the .134 update.
    I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is there and not visible but haven't been able to get any kind of response. i do have the notification turned on that I want to see.
    Attachment 216430

:)

Clintlgm, Dec 6, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 6, 2018
  4. NdMk2o1o Win User

Real time notifications

May have already been posted before so apologies if that's the case.

But it would be kinda neat if you could get real time notifications/push notifications from TPU for instance when on a different tab you see a (1) notification on the TPU tab to tell you, you have a message, notification etc and likewise on the mobile app push notifications for messages and replies to subbed threads would be cool without having to open the app and reload.

NdMk2o1o, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification - Similar Threads - Notification bar blank

2. Collapsed Notifications Corner Shows No Internet Symbol, But Expanded Notifications Bar...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Collapsed Notifications Corner Shows No Internet Symbol, But Expanded Notifications Bar...: Hello, I recently upgraded to a laptop running Windows 11 home 64 Bit. I've noticed a strange bug in which the network icon in the lower right corner of the taskbar shows the symbol for "No Network Connection" a globe with the prohibition circle. This symbol has persisted...
  3. Collapsed Notifications Corner Shows No Internet Symbol, But Expanded Notifications Bar...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Collapsed Notifications Corner Shows No Internet Symbol, But Expanded Notifications Bar...: Hello, I recently upgraded to a laptop running Windows 11 home 64 Bit. I've noticed a strange bug in which the network icon in the lower right corner of the taskbar shows the symbol for "No Network Connection" a globe with the prohibition circle. This symbol has persisted...
  4. All Notifications show as blank, black boxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All Notifications show as blank, black boxes: All pop out notifications are showing up as unreadable black boxes. This is causing serious issues with keeping apprised of meeting starts, email notifications, just basic daily functions.Windows is up to date.GPU Drivers removed and re-installed.Notifications are on.Focus...
  5. All Notifications show as blank, black boxes

All Notifications show as blank, black boxes: All pop out notifications are showing up as unreadable black boxes. This is causing serious issues with keeping apprised of meeting starts, email notifications, just basic daily functions.Windows is up to date.GPU Drivers removed and re-installed.Notifications are on.Focus...
  6. Notification on bottom bar

Notification on bottom bar: When i click on notifications on the bottom right bar my outlook e mails come up but when I click on each e mail to say read it or reply, it disappears and I used to be able to click on it and read and reply? anyone any idea what has happened and why its doing this?...
  7. Notifications/task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications/task bar: So I have a dual monitor setup and my main monitor is what I use to game but my notifications always pop up and I have moved the task bar with the notifications to my secondary monitor but after a few minutes the notifications will start appearing on my main monitor again....
  8. not show notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    not show notification: not show notification https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-show-notification/adf7245f-b4dc-4ef3-bd87-5bd4d8578458
  9. Notification bar is blank not showing Notification

in Windows 10 Support
    Notification bar is blank not showing Notification: This just started after the .134 update. I get the notice bottom right corner of the taskbar that I have to say 7 notification. When I click on the box the Notification Bar open but it is all just blank. I have clicked around the blank space to see it the notification is...
  10. Power icon not showing on notification bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon not showing on notification bar: Notifications on the taskbar: [img] My Settings: [img] [img] The System Icon is turned off and I can't figure out why. If any of you have any solutions, I am willing to try them. So please answer any solutions that you think may work. Thanks! 56605