Windows 10: Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly

Discus and support Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have Windows 10. My notification panel closes instantly. I can't use the wifi, bluetooth etc shortcuts due to this. Kindly help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RahulVashisht2, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly

I have Windows 10. My notification panel closes instantly. I can't use the wifi, bluetooth etc shortcuts due to this. Kindly help?

:)

RahulVashisht2, Nov 8, 2020

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Donna Men Win User
    annoying desktop pop ups

Hi Sheena,

Pop ups can be distracting for some, and depending on your reference, you can disable the desktop pop ups by following these steps:

• Click Start or the Windows logo and go to Settings (gear icon).
    • Go to System and choose Notification & actions.
    • Under Notifications, turn off Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows or whatever you want to turn off.
    • Close the window and it will automatically save the changes.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Donna Men, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly

Microsoft News Notifications

Follow these steps to check if it works:

Step 1: Open the Windows Settings menu by pressing the Windows Key and “I,” or alternatively search for Settings in the Windows search bar and click the corresponding result.

Step 2: Click Notifications & Actions in the left-hand menu. This will take you to a screen providing access to all of the settings related to notifications and the Action Center.

Step 3: Click the System icon, then select Notifications and actions from the left-hand menu.

Step 4: Look for the Notifications subheading, where you will see a number of toggles for various types of notifications. The following is a list of the settings you can toggle on this screen:

• Get notifications from apps and other senders
    • Show notifications on the lock screen
    • Show alarms, reminders, and incoming VoIP calls on the lock screen
    • Hide notifications when duplicating my screen
    • Get tips, tricks, and suggestions as you use Windows
    You may just turn them off the notification as you need.

PeterPeng3, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly

1. Notification Bar POPS UP and Closes instantly - Similar Threads - Notification Bar POPS

2. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It happens when signing in to my account through settings, and through the microsoft store. I already tried a clean boot, restoring to a few days ago, updating, and doing the following commands in CMD with administrator sfc /scannow Dism.exe /online /cleanup-image...
  3. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It doesn't let me connect to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-pop-up-window-instantly/1d58733f-269a-444b-b931-f9cfb0bffa00
  4. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: It doesn't let me connect to my account. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-account-login-pop-up-window-instantly/1d58733f-269a-444b-b931-f9cfb0bffa00
  5. CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly: Hi, I updated my computer to Windows 11 recently, and I updated everything in my PC. But my cmd is popping up and closing instantly, and it disturbs me. Is there any way to fix it?. I saw some threads in this site but unfortunately I do not have the same bug as I saw.My cmd...
  6. CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly

CMD keeps popping up and closing instantly: Hi, I updated my computer to Windows 11 recently, and I updated everything in my PC. But my cmd is popping up and closing instantly, and it disturbs me. Is there any way to fix it?. I saw some threads in this site but unfortunately I do not have the same bug as I saw.My cmd...
  7. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: Hello, I am currently logged into a Local Account on my PC, and am unable to get back to my other account. When I go to Setting > Account > Access work or school and select " Connect " a grey "Microsoft account" window pops up and closes instantly...
  8. Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Account Login pop up window instantly closes: Hello, I am currently logged into a Local Account on my PC, and am unable to get back to my other account. When I go to Setting > Account > Your Info and select "Sign in whit a Microsoft account instead" a grey "Microsoft account" window pops up and closes instantly,...
  9. Window popping up and closing instantly

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Window popping up and closing instantly: Every now and then i get a small window that pops up in middle of my screen and closes. It closes very quickly so i'm never able to check what's the name of application, it started very recently but i also installed a lot of applications so i'm not sure whether it's one of...
  10. Random ads popping up in notification bar (as well as wanted notifications not popping up...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Random ads popping up in notification bar (as well as wanted notifications not popping up...: 1. So my notification bar is randomly flooded with typical ads like "Woman want to meet you click here!" "Lose weight with these easy tricks!' etc. They always pop up for no reason and I'm extremely confused on why this happens because I have Norton installed onto my...