Windows 10: notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out

Discus and support notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my notification bar has lost the power icon. it used to be there. it will not turn on in settings. it is greyed out though it indicates ON... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by katcom&, Jun 25, 2019.

1. katcom& Win User

notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out

my notification bar has lost the power icon. it used to be there.

it will not turn on in settings. it is greyed out though it indicates ON

:)

katcom&, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Xylee Del Win User

battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 25, 2019
  3. ash2209 Win User
    Power icon not showing on notification bar

Notifications on the taskbar:

notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out [​IMG]

My Settings:

notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out [​IMG]

The System Icon is turned off and I can't figure out why. If any of you have any solutions, I am willing to try them. So please answer any solutions that you think may work. Thanks!

ash2209, Jun 25, 2019
  4. notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out

In Settings - Turn System Icons On Or Off, the Power option is on but greyed out. This results it not being shown in the notification tray. Reboot doesn't help. Please suggest.

In Settings - Turn System Icons On Or Off, the Power option is on but is also greyed out. This results it not being shown in the notification tray. Reboot doesn't help. Please suggest.

SaptarshiRoy, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out

1. notification bar. power icon missing and won't turn on. says ON but greyed out - Similar Threads - notification bar power

2. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    power icon toggle is greyed out: I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou....
  3. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    power icon toggle is greyed out: I checked my battery icon and it's showing off. When I check on the settings to turn it on, the toggle is greyed out and cannot turn it back on. Restarting will fix it, but will happen again eventually. I need permanent fix. Thankyou....
  4. power icon toggle is greyed out

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Power Icon Slider is Greyed Out?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Power Icon Slider is Greyed Out?: I noticed my Taskbar Battery Icon is off and when I went to settings to turn it back on I found the Slider Greyed out. Is a restart the only way to fix it? This seems to happen more & more. Any reason?...
  6. power icon greyed out on laptop

power icon greyed out on laptop: The toolbar is currently not showing the power icon and I am unable to estimate the battery life. In the settings, the power icon is greyed out and I am not able to toggle it. Kindly help....
  7. Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Icon Missing: System Icon Greyed out - Windows 10: I recently updated my computer, and then had to fix some issues with it blue screening. Now my power Icon is missing and I can't turn it back on because it is greyed out. I really need it back, does anyone know how to fix this? and I am unable to find Windows Explorer...
  8. Power Icon greyed out

Power Icon greyed out: Im running windows 10 home - version 1803 (updated earlier this month) and cant seem to get the power icon displaying so I can check my battery status. Ive gone to Settings, Personalization but the only icon that is greyed out is the one I want - why is it greyed out?...
  9. Power and volume icon greyed out

in Windows 10 Support
    Power and volume icon greyed out: I can't activate the power and volume icon because there gray. I've tried the regedit method. The icons came back but disapeared at the next booth. Is there a fix to that problem? If yes can someone provide the procedure that works. Best regards. *Mad 29160
  10. Power icon and music icon greyed out?

in Windows 10 Support
    Power icon and music icon greyed out?: So for about a week my laptop decided that it would remove the music and power icon from the task-bar so, I went into notifications settings to turn it back on but the icons were grayed out. So i went to the inter-webs to find guides but none worked. One guide however did...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. power toggle is greyed out or not visible

2. power icon greyed out and wont turn on