Windows 10: notification box

Discus and support notification box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; notification box shows a number (number of updates I have) but when I click on it, it doesn't show any updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by old&gray, Nov 12, 2018.

1. old&gray Win User

notification box

notification box shows a number (number of updates I have) but when I click on it, it doesn't show any updates

:)

old&gray, Nov 12, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 12, 2018
  4. notification box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

notification box

1. notification box - Similar Threads - notification box

2. Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box: There is no bell icon in the notification center, instead there is a vertical window box regardless of which mode it is, normal or do not disturb or if there is a new notification, it's always a vertical box. I have the latest updates on Windows 11....
  3. Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Center Icon is as a vertical window box: There is no bell icon in the notification center, instead there is a vertical window box regardless of which mode it is, normal or do not disturb or if there is a new notification, it's always a vertical box. I have the latest updates on Windows 11....
  4. How do I remove the notifications box on top of my calendar?

How do I remove the notifications box on top of my calendar?: Windows 11When I click on the time in the taskbar to see my calendar it shows me notifications? How do I turn this off as it is not what I want to see and it is very annoying!John Mars...
  5. How do I remove the notifications box on top of my calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the notifications box on top of my calendar?: Windows 11When I click on the time in the taskbar to see my calendar it shows me notifications? How do I turn this off as it is not what I want to see and it is very annoying!John Mars...
  6. Link To Windows works, but no longer gives me the black notification box where I can reply

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Link To Windows works, but no longer gives me the black notification box where I can reply: Using Win 11 Home, Version 22H2 and Samsung Galaxy S22. Link To Windows LTW had been working beautifully, but all of a sudden, the black box with white letters that was popping up on my screen when i got a text just stopped happening. Rebooted the phone; closed and re-opened...
  7. Link To Windows works, but no longer gives me the black notification box where I can reply

Link To Windows works, but no longer gives me the black notification box where I can reply: Using Win 11 Home, Version 22H2 and Samsung Galaxy S22. Link To Windows LTW had been working beautifully, but all of a sudden, the black box with white letters that was popping up on my screen when i got a text just stopped happening. Rebooted the phone; closed and re-opened...
  8. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I remove this notification box from my screen?: I have the Wireless Notification Box that popped up for the first time. I have always had my notifications turned off and not to be displayed, but when my Windows last updated, I guess it turned them back on.Anyway, I connected to a network that I hadn't connected to since...
  9. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove this notification box from my screen?: I have the Wireless Notification Box that popped up for the first time. I have always had my notifications turned off and not to be displayed, but when my Windows last updated, I guess it turned them back on.Anyway, I connected to a network that I hadn't connected to since...
  10. How do I remove this notification box from my screen?

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification box