Windows 10: notification box

Discus and support notification box in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; notification box shows a number (number of updates I have) but when I click on it, it doesn't show any updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by old&gray, Nov 12, 2018.

1. old&gray Win User

notification box

notification box shows a number (number of updates I have) but when I click on it, it doesn't show any updates

:)

old&gray, Nov 12, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 12, 2018
  4. notification box

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

notification box

1. notification box - Similar Threads - notification box

2. I can't click windows button, open setting, notification and type something in search Box

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't click windows button, open setting, notification and type something in search Box: Hi, i got very unpleasant with latest update in my windows 10 OS. I 1 I was clicking windows button in left bottom area on the screen or clicking windows button on keyboard, nothing happened, 2 can not type any word in search box 3 can not open setting using windows key +...
  3. How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box: that is, in v. 2004, how to remove only this NEWLY added notification (area) which includes: . Local Account Sign in [img] in context > [img] NOTE: this Update & Security Settings Box NEVER before indicated (I am automatically signed in as Admin) > Local Account...
  4. How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove Windows Update notification in Settings Box: that is, in v. 2004, how to remove only this NEWLY added notification (area) which includes: . Local Account Sign in [img] in context > [img] NOTE: this Update & Security Settings Box NEVER before indicated (I am automatically signed in as Admin) > Local Account...
  5. how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification.

in Windows 10 Customization
    how can i undo the tick on "dont show this dialog box" notification.: I use to get a dialog box of mic in, external speakers earphones/headphones options to change my aux input from headphone to mic, But i tick for the "dont show this dialog box", Now i am not able to change my aux inputs. Please let a solutions how to get back that box again....
  6. Notification box in wrong area of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification box in wrong area of screen: Hi, this is a suggestion for the notification box always popping up in the wrong part of the screen - sometimes in the middle, sometimes partway off the screen. It apparently occurs because of an issue connecting to external monitors. Might I suggest allowing the user to...
  7. Black box notifications re incompatible programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black box notifications re incompatible programs: I have just installed Windows 10, and it seems to be working ok (though the taskbar icons have been squashed), but each time I boot up the computer a some three black boxes appear seriatim in the lower right corner of the screen each one telling me that some program or other...
  8. Why does notification box say wifi needs attention?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why does notification box say wifi needs attention?: Every so often I get a notification in the notification box that my wifi needs attention. Clicking on the notification brings me to Settings>WiFi, but as there is no indication what's wrong or what to do, I'm at a loss what to do next. As far as I can tell my wifi is...
  9. White boxes for icons in Notification Area

in Windows 10 Support
    White boxes for icons in Notification Area: Running Win 10, build 16299. I used a program, "Dir Icon" to change the icons in the Notification Area" of This PC. I opened My PC on startup last week and all the drive icons had turned into white square boxes. I tried everything I could find to repair the icons, even...
  10. App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box

in Windows 10 Support
    App Menus in Notification Area Open Behind the Notification Box: Whenever I right click on an application in the notification area, the menus open up behind the notification box. Is there a way to fix this. I am running a triple monitor setup with the task-bar located on the center screen only. I've tried stretching the task-bar across all...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification box