Windows 10: notification cards became huge after October update

Discus and support notification cards became huge after October update in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating to 1809 my notifications behave weird: the sometimes are very huge (huge card and fonts) and impossible to click away because they don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Björn Oplaat Roman, Dec 20, 2018.

1. notification cards became huge after October update

After updating to 1809 my notifications behave weird: the sometimes are very huge (huge card and fonts) and impossible to click away because they don't show fully.

I have restarted my device (Surface Pro 2017), changed the display settings (percentage) which helps when having related problems int the office apps, but it does no work in this case.

Do you have any tips?

:)

Björn Oplaat Roman, Dec 20, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 20, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Dec 20, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

notification cards became huge after October update

Intel Gives Core i3 and Core i5 Dual-Core Processors K0 Stepping Update

Intel is giving some existing 32 nm "Clarkdale" based Core i3 and Core i5 processors an update. The processors will transition to the new K0 stepping from the existing C2 stepping. The parts that will be made on the K0 silicon are Core i3 models 530 (new sSPEC: SLBX7), 540 (new sSPEC: SLBTD) and Core i5 models 650 (new sSPEC: SLBTJ), 660/661 (SLBTK/SLBTB), 670 (SLBTL). Newer and upcoming models such as the i3-550, i3-560, i5-665K, and i5-680 are already being built on the K0 stepping die. Motherboards will require a BIOS update to support the new K0 stepping processors.

The K0 stepping change includes the following highlights:
    • New S-spec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • Extended CPUID will change from 0x00020652 to 0x00020655
    • Host RevID will change from 0x12 to 0x18
    • K0 stepping package is pin compatible with C2 stepping package
    • Adds Processor Context ID (PCID) support
    The revised older SKUs that are built on K0 stepping will be market-available by October 16.

btarunr, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

notification cards became huge after October update

1. notification cards became huge after October update - Similar Threads - notification cards became

2. Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM: Ok, so i recently installed the new Windows 11 update, and my taskbar was gone, and I tried restarting file explorer a few times, restarted my pc, tried to use command prompt, and not of them worked!!! Also, I have these errors and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO...
  3. Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Update became a HUGE PROBLEM: Ok, so i recently installed the new Windows 11 update, and my taskbar was gone, and I tried restarting file explorer a few times, restarted my pc, tried to use command prompt, and not of them worked!!! Also, I have these errors and I DONT KNOW WHAT TO...
  4. PC became slower after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC became slower after update: So recently, i installed the update that told me that if i didn't install it, i wouldn't have a supported version of windows 10 anymore. So i downloaded it and after that i go on youtube and when a video is open, everything scrolls at like 20 fps. This also happens on...
  5. After an update Windows became disactivated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After an update Windows became disactivated.: Windows was pre-installed on my Acer laptop, after an update Windows became disactivated. Running the troubleshoot has not worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-an-update-windows-became-disactivated/efd0a9df-8e6a-40ca-a70e-bc94bc66e552
  6. OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update

in Windows 10 Support
    OneDrive Notification Pop-ups Stopped Working After October Update: Hello, I just installed the October update the other day and I just noticed that my Onedrive pop-up notifications stopped working when I take screen captures. The notification itself is in the Action Center, it's just that the pop-up that used to be immediately activated...
  7. BSOD after October Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after October Update: About 5 days ago I installed the October update manually and after that I get 10 bsod per day. The most common errors are: memery managment, access violation, page fault in nonpaged area and other. Errors indicate that I have a problem with RAM. Taking out one of the slats, I...
  8. no audio after october update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no audio after october update: after October 10 update I have no audio and no microphone on my hp laptop. what do I do? I see many people have a similar problem and have tried many options to no avail. Do you just wait for another update to fix?? I;m not very computer savvy....
  9. My action centre is not showing any notifications after the October 2018 update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My action centre is not showing any notifications after the October 2018 update.: Can someone please help me? My notifications have not been showing after the latest update. This is so annoying and I have turned all then on. And just today I have updated to 17763.55 but still no fix??[ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Notifications not working after the October update 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Notifications not working after the October update 1809: I updated all my devices to the newest windows 10 build 1809. On both surface 3 and laptop Lenovo G580 I experience a problem with not working windows notifications. The notifications icon in the Windows 10 task bar tells me I have new notifications, but when I click on it, I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notification cards huge