Windows 10: Notification center won't open Action center

Discus and support Notification center won't open Action center in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cubytus, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Cubytus Win User

Notification center won't open Action center

Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I seldom used it until now, so I can't pinpoint when it started to fail.Symptoms:On clocking the notification icon in the task bar, the frame briefly displays, then closes as if nothing happened. On trying to access Concentration assistant parameters from the Parametres pane, the pane closes itself. No error message.What I

:)

Cubytus, Oct 16, 2021
  2. dej3159 Win User

The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, Oct 16, 2021
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Oct 16, 2021
  4. Notification center won't open Action center

The Action Center

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Action Center Not Working In Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Oct 16, 2021
Thema:

Notification center won't open Action center

1. Notification center won't open Action center - Similar Threads - Notification center won't

2. Notification Center won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification Center won't open: Since I upgraded from Windows 10 to Windows 11, I have not been able to open the Notification Center. Sometimes it will look like it's opening, but it immediately closes. This happens both when clicking the date/time as well as when using Win-N. Quick Settings Win-A works as...
  3. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  4. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  5. notifications or action center wont open

notifications or action center wont open: I cant right swipe on edge of surface 3 to get notifications or action center to open or get any of the icon on bottom right of task bar open. Can anyone help?...
  6. Action Center Won't Open

Action Center Won't Open: Continuing from a previously locked question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open-please-help-me-solved/bb200d77-5051-4732-a19f-46ec2ba674bc In rare instances, the action center does not open. Perhaps a workaround that is faster...
  7. action center won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center won't open: I get notifications but can not open action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open/dba379fb-5761-4a98-ade9-7ccc522e969a
  8. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  9. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968