Windows 10: Notification - Choose backup options to protect your...

Discus and support Notification - Choose backup options to protect your... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I keep getting this annoying notification. Neither button does anything. https://i.imgur.com/5z0a7dU.png I've unchecked Windows Backup under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/unknownsoldierx, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Notification - Choose backup options to protect your...

/u/unknownsoldierx, Jul 31, 2020

2. backup protected dvds

I want to create backup copies of my favorite DVD collections and I tried Nero but it said that the DVDs are protected. I tried looking for another software and I found this list of DVD copy software that claimed to be the best for copying protected DVDs. I need a feedback from someone who has tried using any of these software before I'll buy one. I just want to make sure so I can burn my DVDs and not my money. If you have any other suggestions or recommendations I would really appreciate it.

BurningNewbie, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Windows 10 does not show backup and restore notification.

Hi,

This issue might occur if notifications are not turned on. I suggest you to
    turn on all notification settings
    and check if that helps. Refer the steps below.

• Type Notification and actions settings on Search and hit Enter.
    • Turn on all Notifications: Restart your computer and check.
    Do let us know if you get backup and restore notification. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Notification - Choose backup options to protect your...

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

Notification - Choose backup options to protect your...

1. Notification - Choose backup options to protect your... - Similar Threads - Notification Choose backup

2. Choose a Option

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose a Option: My PC is stuck on a choose an option screen. It shows troubleshoot, and then turn off pc. Whenever I turn it off, it just goes back to the same dang thing. And the options in troubleshoot are “startup repair, command prompt, uninstall updates, uefi firmware settings, system...
  3. Choose a Option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose a Option: My PC is stuck on a choose an option screen. It shows troubleshoot, and then turn off pc. Whenever I turn it off, it just goes back to the same dang thing. And the options in troubleshoot are “startup repair, command prompt, uninstall updates, uefi firmware settings, system...
  4. Choose a Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The new "Choose backup option" notification is kinda bugged ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The new "Choose backup option" notification is kinda bugged ?: so i just go this for the first time, and clicking the "backup options" button in the notification does nothing, only clicking on the notifaction text itself brings up the backup settings screen submitted by /u/SnooHedgehogs8078 [link] [comments]...
  6. Disable new 'Choose backup options..' notification with GPO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable new 'Choose backup options..' notification with GPO: [ATTACH] Anyone knows how to disable this notification via Group Policy? https://preview.redd.it/hqon16wynwh51.png?width=397&format=png&auto=webp&s=3056619477e00f8a506ca1a68705090695488b15 submitted by /u/ReckyX [link] [comments]...
  7. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose an option: Hello. As many others, I have encountered the choose an option screen. It was working perfectly fine two days ago, but when I turned it on on Sunday, it was stuck on the 'Choose an option screen'. Now, it only showed two options. Troubleshoot and Turn off your PC. None of...
  8. Choose an option

in Windows 10 Customization
    Choose an option: [IMG][IMG]I have a Windows 10 laptop and it is stuck at "choose an option". I have tried startup repair but it fails. I have also tried command prompt entering these commands- Bootrec /fixmbr Bootrec /fixboot Bootrec /scanos Bootrec /rebuildbcd But it says access denied...
  9. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications"...: Windows 10 after installing Autumn update. Settings>Privacy>Notifications the option "choose which apps can access your notifications" is blank. As I can't get any notifications despite showing that I do have some could this be the reason?...
  10. Notification - Check your virus protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Notification - Check your virus protection: Hi I have recently being advised by Notification to check virus protection. Dialog reads: Windows Defender Antivirus and multiple other antivirus apps are turned off. Tap or click to see installed antivirus. After clicking on a dialog box appears Titled Security and...