Windows 10: Notification disappear

Discus and support Notification disappear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After the ver.1809 update notification only shows the number in the taskbar, when I click the notification icon pop up the notification area but shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JohnCkNg, Oct 7, 2018.

1. JohnCkNg Win User

Notification disappear

After the ver.1809 update notification only shows the number in the taskbar, when I click the notification icon pop up the notification area but shows nothing!!!!!all the messages gone automatically even I didn't clear them!!!!!!!And feedback hub is Suck!!!!!!!why didn't I get anything answer or support after I submitted the bug from the feedback hub???????

:)

JohnCkNg, Oct 7, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Mail notifications disappearing from action center

Hi Kirill,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Settings

• Go to system tray
    • Click on all settings
    • Select System from the list
    • Click on notifications and actions
    • Turn on all the notification and check if it helps

Method 2: Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q”.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Notification disappear

Notifications won't disappear

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would like to inform you that this issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer.
    • Now check for the issue.
    Method 2: Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the
      Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type
      Exit, and then press Enter.
    Note: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.

To disable Notification and action center settings refer to the below link:

Change notification settings in action center -
    Windows Help

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Notification disappear

1. Notification disappear - Similar Threads - Notification disappear

2. How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center: There's this problem that just the discord notification keeps disappearing in the action center so here's a little trick to at least keep it there!Go to Setting > System > Focus assist. Select "Priority only" and done. Hopefully your discord notification will not...
  3. How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center: There's this problem that just the discord notification keeps disappearing in the action center so here's a little trick to at least keep it there!Go to Setting > System > Focus assist. Select "Priority only" and done. Hopefully your discord notification will not...
  4. How to keep Discord Notification from disappearing in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Notifications from a certain program disappear almost immediately, can't be reviewed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications from a certain program disappear almost immediately, can't be reviewed: I have a program that generates semi-regular, fairly important notifications. On my previous Windows 10 machine, these notifications would appear both as a banner that would display for a handful of seconds, and as an entry in the notification center, where I could clear them...
  6. Notifications from a certain program disappear almost immediately, can't be reviewed

Notifications from a certain program disappear almost immediately, can't be reviewed: I have a program that generates semi-regular, fairly important notifications. On my previous Windows 10 machine, these notifications would appear both as a banner that would display for a handful of seconds, and as an entry in the notification center, where I could clear them...
  7. Issue with Notification Bell Icon Disappearing after Windows 11 Update KB5030310

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Notification Bell Icon Disappearing after Windows 11 Update KB5030310: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring up an issue I've been experiencing after updating to Windows 11 KB5030310. It seems that after this update, the notification bell icon on my taskbar disappears, and even after reinstalling Windows...
  8. Issue with Notification Bell Icon Disappearing after Windows 11 Update KB5030310

Issue with Notification Bell Icon Disappearing after Windows 11 Update KB5030310: Hello Microsoft Community,I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to bring up an issue I've been experiencing after updating to Windows 11 KB5030310. It seems that after this update, the notification bell icon on my taskbar disappears, and even after reinstalling Windows...
  9. Notification bug.. Won't disappear automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Notification bug.. Won't disappear automatically: Hello, Usually notification would disappear by itself into the Action Center... but after the recent update, it just won't disappear unless I clicked it myself. submitted by /u/Acc_4_stream_only [link] [comments]...
  10. How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications: I have 2 PCs running Windows 11 Pro. One has the entire notification center disappear when there are no notifications, where my second PC always has a box that says No New Notifications.Anyone know how to accomplish hiding the Notification Center entirely when there are no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1809 notification disappear

2. action center notifications disappear automatically

3. windows notification disappear when clicked

4. windows 10 notification disappear,
  5. windows 10 1809 notification disappear,
  6. windows 10 1809 notifications disappear