Windows 10: Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings

Discus and support Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I get the following message every time i open apps tab in settings: "sign into your Microsoft account to continue app experience across devices". It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Thomas A Pedersen, Aug 22, 2022.

1. Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings

Hi,I get the following message every time i open apps tab in settings: "sign into your Microsoft account to continue app experience across devices". It started after a clean install of windows 11.I have tried to create a local account, restart, then log onto my Microsoft account again, and i thought that it fixed it since the message disappeared after that, but the message returned ca 18 hours after. I have also tried to reset and repair the store app, but it didn't help. sfc /scannow has also been tested.

:)

Thomas A Pedersen, Aug 22, 2022
  2. bogmali Win User

Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Aug 22, 2022
  3. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 22, 2022
  4. Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 22, 2022
Thema:

Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings

1. Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings - Similar Threads - Notification error message

2. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  3. There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is no "apps & features" section in the settings.: I'm using windows 11 the latest version I have installed all the updates. I have tried all the solutions on the internet and nothing worked with me. What is the problem with that ? and if there is a substitution section for "apps & features" what is it?...
  4. Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification/error message in apps & features, in settings: Hi,I get the following message every time i open apps tab in settings: "sign into your Microsoft account to continue app experience across devices". It started after a clean install of windows 11.I have tried to create a local account, restart, then log onto my Microsoft...
  5. Family Feature Notifications?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Feature Notifications?: I got a new Windows 10 laptop, and my dad set up a Family Features thing, and just today I've been getting a Family Features notification saying I need to sign in. Whenever I press the 'sign in' button, it has me put in the pin to my laptop. But once I put the pin in, the...
  6. No text message notifications in Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No text message notifications in Your Phone app: I set up the Your Phone app with my Galaxy S9 and it mostly works, I can see photos, make calls, I've enabled notification access in the phone's permission settings, and I can send and receive texts and system-related notifications. The battery optimization exception setting...
  7. Family Features Error Message

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Features Error Message: When trying to open Google Chrome, My daughter is getting an error message, "ask for permission - You'll need to ask an adult in your family if you can use: Google Chrome". The thing is this is my daughter's computer/laptop, she's the only one with access to it, and she's...
  8. 2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features

in Windows 10 Customization
    2 strange apps in Settings->Apps & features: I am running windows 10 on my recently purchased surface pro (2017). I noticed a couple of weird apps in the list and there is no option to uninstall them. One is - ms-resource://microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps/hxoutlookintl/AppManifest_OutlookDesktop_DisplayName...
  9. Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable Settings Features in Notification Panel: If you're not going to use 'Tablet Mode', (especially on a Desktop PC), or any other features from the bottom of the Notifications Panel, you can hide them by navigating in the Windows Registry to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\ImmersiveShell and...
  10. Missing apps in Notifications settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing apps in Notifications settings: Hello, I found that some of my apps (that regularly emit notifications through the notification center, such as Dropbox or Cyberduck) dont appear in the notifications settings page. For example, I use Cyberduck as FTP client. Every time I edit a file on my server i get the...