Windows 10: Notification Error Msg: User Acct. Security Problem You won't be able?

Discus and support Notification Error Msg: User Acct. Security Problem You won't be able? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; version #1909 This is a laptop showing two user accounts, one of them is listed as being an Administrator, the other is just listed as a Microsoft... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by RobbyK, Dec 25, 2019.

1. RobbyK Win User

Notification Error Msg: User Acct. Security Problem You won't be able?

version #1909

This is a laptop showing two user accounts, one of them is listed as being an Administrator, the other is just listed as a Microsoft Acct. However if the pc is off and you turn it on there is only one acct listed to sign in. One acct is my wife's (and her email), the other is mine (and my email). This is my old computer. When I got my new one, I did a factory reset (or whatever it's called) and then set it up for my wife because her's was in bad shape and running Vista. She turns a pc on about 3 times a year for about .75 hours total, that's why I didn't get her a new one at the time. So I'm wondering if my acct. did not get erased, but isn't showing up on the sign in page, even though it's listed everywhere else. I started using this one again a couple weeks ago, because my son broke the screen on my laptop, he closed the lid to move it, with my ear buds laying on the keyboard, apparently the power surge also fried the motherboard. When I started using this pc again, all I did was sign into my Chrome account beside hers, otherwise I"ve been working off her account and an external HDD I use as a secondary backup system, I also use OneDrive, and Google Drive, plus the built in backup program.

The error msg say I won't be able to sign in until corrected (I don't remember exactly what it said but it was something like this), this is like the 4th time it has popped up in the notification area. when it does I click it. I'm then taken to the "Shared Experiences" settings page, All accounts Are Working Properly. But out of caution, I scroll down and check everything, no problems.

I then go to Settings>Home>Accounts>Sync Your Settings, and I get a red message that says "Your passwords will not sync until you verify your identity. But it doesn't say which acct. the problem is on, nor can I find a link to a settings page where my identity can be verified. I don't know if these error msg's are related or not, but that's what I've found.

I did get my wife a new pc for Christmas tomorrow, because she just couldn't be happy until she got one, even though she will never use it. So once she gets it, I will do another factory reset on this to remove her account so I can use this one full time, until I can afford another new one. But I'm afraid it won't delete the account information, then the problem will only get worse.

:)

RobbyK, Dec 25, 2019

2. 2 computers same acct...please help

Hi, I have 2 computers in my home. Both computers have the the user name and password when logging in. Also when I go to my Microsoft acct. both are listed under devices. I would like to have it so both devices have there own log in. If I delete the other computer listed in my acct. would this solve the problem? Also, would I be able to log into the other computer since it was deleted and how would I then create a new username and password? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you!!

woodward2000, Dec 25, 2019
  3. recurrent Micrsoft acct. problem notifications

I keep getting recurring notifications of a problem with my Microsoft acct. But it doesn't say what the problem is. It says to go to "Shared Experiences" in Settings to fix the problem. But when I go there I see no indication of what the problem is or
    what to do to fix the problem. Is that the height of stupidity? A message that says there's a problem but no clue of what the problem is or how to fix it! Any suggestions?

JohnBAUGHMAN3, Dec 25, 2019
  4. Notification Error Msg: User Acct. Security Problem You won't be able?

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 25, 2019
Thema:

Notification Error Msg: User Acct. Security Problem You won't be able?

1. Notification Error Msg: User Acct. Security Problem You won't be able? - Similar Threads - Notification Error Msg

2. Unknown error msg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unknown error msg: Dear All,Need your assistance here, refer to attached, I kept getting this message when I on the computer, cannot even install "adobe acrobat reader DC"Can you help please? Thank you very much...
  3. Unknown error msg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unknown error msg: Dear All,Need your assistance here, refer to attached, I kept getting this message when I on the computer, cannot even install "adobe acrobat reader DC"Can you help please? Thank you very much...
  4. Unknown error msg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft User Acct

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft User Acct: I don't know what happened but my account has disappeared. I have been searching FAQs for help and nothing is bringing me closer. My system restore only goes back one day, and I need it to go back, even a week so I can find my stuff. I have looked at my user folder "name"...
  6. NEW USER ACCT

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NEW USER ACCT: I set up the laptop using my MSFT account. I want to give the machine to my granddaughter for school. She has her own MSFT acct, but when I tried to add her as a second "other" user I could only set it up as a local account. How do I get it attached to her MSFT account?...
  7. recurrent Micrsoft acct. problem notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    recurrent Micrsoft acct. problem notifications: I keep getting recurring notifications of a problem with my Microsoft acct. But it doesn't say what the problem is. It says to go to "Shared Experiences" in Settings to fix the problem. But when I go there I see no indication of what the problem is or what to do to fix the...
  8. Error msg.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Error msg.: Had error msg. that my home computer was invaded accompanied by a terrible beeping sound. Requested I call a support number 855-523-5682. Is this a legitimate error or scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-msg/88f7afd0-ef57-4e29-8a7c-aa5a0a1ca6d1"
  9. removing a user acct

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    removing a user acct: I am giving my old laptop to a grandson. How do I remove my user acct and start one for him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removing-a-user-acct/a032f121-b5ba-45d4-86e8-1e0b311416fd"
  10. Win10 Mail won't display msg body w/ pop3 acct, but fine w/Gmail acct

in Browsers and Email
    Win10 Mail won't display msg body w/ pop3 acct, but fine w/Gmail acct: All; Thank you in advance for your help. I have an unusual problem. I have a PC with Windows 10, and I'm using the stock mail application. I have added 2 accounts, a pop3 account and a Gmail account. The Gmail account works fine, but the pop 3 account will only display...