Windows 10: Notification from Google

Discus and support Notification from Google in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google received and responded to legal process issued by FBI compelling the release of information related to your Google account. A court order... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jk22, Mar 23, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

Notification from Google

Google received and responded to legal process issued by FBI compelling the release of information related to your Google account. A court order previously prohibited Google from notifying you of the legal process. We are now permitted to disclose the receipt of the legal process to you.

What does that mean ?

:)

2. armiyatgn Win User

Nokia x2ds

My Nokia X2Ds (Android) was updated to 2.1.0.11 …… but i can’t use gmail on this and so I am syncing my gmail on this but when I have a new Gmail from everyone don’t give me notification so when I have a new mail from yahoo (yahoo mail) from everyone give
    me notification. 2. Not supported any Google services example google store , google play And etc….

armiyatgn, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Popups on desktop won't go away and keep coming back

Thank you for getting back to us. In that case, that only means that the notification came from your Google Chrome. That being said, we suggest that you contact the software developer of Google Chrome. Your browser's settings is needed to be configured to
    block or limit the notifications for an specific site.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Notification from Google

It just means the FBI is allowed to continue their investigations but Google is no longer prohibited from telling you about it. In court terms it means the gag order has been lifted.

Berton, Mar 23, 2018
  5. jk22 Win User
    Can you tell me in more simple words ?

6. Cliff S New Member
    What it means(to me), unless you have done something illegal, or are associated with someone who has, and there is a reason Johnny Law is looking at your information, you're Gmail account might have either been hacked, or pwned, and you need to immediately change your password and setup & start using two part authentication(if you have a cell phone and can).

Go here to see if your Email address('s) has/have possibly been pwned: Have I been pwned? Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach

It's run by Troy Hunt, a Microsoft Regional Director and Most Valuable Professional(see the "Who what, & why page)

Cliff S, Mar 24, 2018
  7. jk22 Win User
    I saw this :

Good news — no pwnage found!

No breached accountsand no pastes (subscribe to search sensitive breaches)

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Notification from Google

1. Notification from Google - Similar Threads - Notification Google

2. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  3. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virus Notifications On Google Chrome: I kept receiving VIRUS notification from a site "rqstz.titaniumveinshaper.com" and it says i have to buy a plan to make a scan and for remove the viruses,,,I opened any website which show redirect like something and ask for allow and i mistakenly allowed it and after that I...
  4. Virus Notifications On Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  6. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  7. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  9. Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center

Can't get Google Chrome notifications banners or in the Notification Center: Brand new Lenovo V15 G2 ALC laptop with Windows 11 home. On the System->Notifications screen in the Settings app, I can turn on notifications for Google Chrome. but I do not get the banners or notifications on the notifications center, I can hear the notification but not see...
  10. I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not getting any Google Meet notifications in Google Chrome.: Windows 11 Pro.In System -> Notifications, Notifications are set to On for Google Chrome. I have Google Chrome Notifications set to 'Show notifications banner' and 'Show notifications in notification center' I have Do Not Disturb set to OffIn Privacy and Security ->...