Windows 10: Notification from Google

Discus and support Notification from Google in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Google received and responded to legal process issued by FBI compelling the release of information related to your Google account. A court order... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jk22, Mar 23, 2018.

1. jk22 Win User

Notification from Google

Google received and responded to legal process issued by FBI compelling the release of information related to your Google account. A court order previously prohibited Google from notifying you of the legal process. We are now permitted to disclose the receipt of the legal process to you.

What does that mean ?

:)

2. armiyatgn Win User

Nokia x2ds

My Nokia X2Ds (Android) was updated to 2.1.0.11 …… but i can’t use gmail on this and so I am syncing my gmail on this but when I have a new Gmail from everyone don’t give me notification so when I have a new mail from yahoo (yahoo mail) from everyone give
    me notification. 2. Not supported any Google services example google store , google play And etc….

armiyatgn, Mar 23, 2018
  3. Popups on desktop won't go away and keep coming back

Thank you for getting back to us. In that case, that only means that the notification came from your Google Chrome. That being said, we suggest that you contact the software developer of Google Chrome. Your browser's settings is needed to be configured to
    block or limit the notifications for an specific site.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Janeane Cru, Mar 23, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Notification from Google

It just means the FBI is allowed to continue their investigations but Google is no longer prohibited from telling you about it. In court terms it means the gag order has been lifted.

Berton, Mar 23, 2018
  5. jk22 Win User
    Can you tell me in more simple words ?

6. Cliff S New Member
    What it means(to me), unless you have done something illegal, or are associated with someone who has, and there is a reason Johnny Law is looking at your information, you're Gmail account might have either been hacked, or pwned, and you need to immediately change your password and setup & start using two part authentication(if you have a cell phone and can).

Go here to see if your Email address('s) has/have possibly been pwned: Have I been pwned? Check if your email has been compromised in a data breach

It's run by Troy Hunt, a Microsoft Regional Director and Most Valuable Professional(see the "Who what, & why page)

Cliff S, Mar 24, 2018
  7. jk22 Win User
    I saw this :

Good news — no pwnage found!

No breached accountsand no pastes (subscribe to search sensitive breaches)

jk22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Notification from Google

1. Notification from Google - Similar Threads - Notification Google

2. Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe: Have been getting Virus & Threat notifications for taskhostw.exe. What does it mean? See below screen clip. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-notifications-for-taskhostwexe/52e0d455-ebee-4919-80c9-f7bb21693633"
  3. Warning sound notification for imminent shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Warning sound notification for imminent shut down: When the battery is getting low on my laptop (ACER Aspire E15), it suddenly shuts down without warning. How can I get it to give me a loud sound and enough time to plug in to power before that happens?...
  4. Notification says Google Docs is not supported in Microsoft Chromium Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Notification says Google Docs is not supported in Microsoft Chromium Edge: Microsoft has started using Chromium as the base for Edge and the redesigned browser is already available for Windows 10. While Google Google seemed to be all supportive of this move and it welcomed Microsoft’s contribution, some of the apps produced by Google are not working...
  5. Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Google Chrome system notification icon.: Hello, I am missing Google Chrome system notification icon. I already tried enabling in Chrome settings and I also tried turning it on Windows 10 Settings. No matter what I do I can't get the icon back. Thanks in advance....
  6. How to disable not relevant notification (adult content) windows 10? using Google Chrome

How to disable not relevant notification (adult content) windows 10? using Google Chrome: How to disable not relevant notification (adult content) windows 10? using Google Chrome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-disable-not-relevant-notification-adult/4943bd7a-b654-4754-9b53-da2cf94e1824
  7. Google Chrome Notifications in Windows Action Center Won't Load Pages When Clicked

Google Chrome Notifications in Windows Action Center Won't Load Pages When Clicked: With the most recent update to Google Chrome, push notifications are now in the Action Center. This would be fine, if clicking said push notifications actually opened the page referred to IN the notification (example would be YouTube video notifications for subscribed...
  8. Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ?

Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ?: Why is google chrome showing up in win10 notifications ? As stated above, chrome notifications now sent to win10 notifications, no user changes and 90% of the notifications do not work. Chrome is up to date and I do not use a cell phone....
  9. Google pushes out native Windows 10 notifications support in Chrome 68 version

in Windows 10 News
    Google pushes out native Windows 10 notifications support in Chrome 68 version: Earlier this year we had reported that Google is testing support for native Windows 10 notifications for its Chrome browser. There was no confirmed ETA given as to when the company plans to roll out the feature to its Chrome browser. Today we report that Google has now...
  10. Google Chrome Streamlining Notifications on Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    Google Chrome Streamlining Notifications on Desktop: This past spring, Chrome began supporting push notifications for web pages via the emerging web push standard. However, notifications in Chrome aren’t new; Chrome apps and extensions have supported push notifications on desktop since 2010. In some cases, these desktop...