Windows 10: Notification has disappeared

Discus and support Notification has disappeared in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Please help me notification in Windows 10 after the last update 1809 has disappeared from action center and I tried all the solutions on the Internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MuhamedBadr, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Notification has disappeared

Please help me notification in Windows 10 after the last update 1809 has disappeared from action center and I tried all the solutions on the Internet and did not succeed in any way

:)

MuhamedBadr, Oct 10, 2018

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Mail notifications disappearing from action center

Hi Kirill,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps bellow and check if it helps

Method 1: Settings

• Go to system tray
    • Click on all settings
    • Select System from the list
    • Click on notifications and actions
    • Turn on all the notification and check if it helps

Method 2: Perform System File Check (SFC), and then check if this fixes the issue.

Follow the steps:

a. Press “Windows Key + Q”.

b. Type cmd without quotes in the search box.

c. On the left pane, right click on the “cmd” option and select “Run as Administrator”.

d. Type sfc /scannow’ without quotes and hit enter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Notification has disappeared

Notifications won't disappear

Hi Mike,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would like to inform you that this issue might be due to corrupted or missing System files.

I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer.
    • Now check for the issue.
    Method 2: Run the DISM Tool.

If the issue persists, I would have you run the DISM tool to check the system health and will try to restore the files.

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type the following commands. Press the
      Enter key after each command:
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth
      • DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    • To close the Administrator: Command Prompt window, type
      Exit, and then press Enter.
    Note: The tool might take 15-20 minutes to finish running, so please do not cancel it.

To disable Notification and action center settings refer to the below link:

Change notification settings in action center -
    Windows Help

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Notification has disappeared

1. Notification has disappeared - Similar Threads - Notification has disappeared

2. How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Make the Notification Area Disappear When There Are No Notifications: I have 2 PCs running Windows 11 Pro. One has the entire notification center disappear when there are no notifications, where my second PC always has a box that says No New Notifications.Anyone know how to accomplish hiding the Notification Center entirely when there are no...
  3. Windows notifications disappear immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows notifications disappear immediately: I've been trying to get notifications working on Windows 11, as I've never used them in the past. I'd like to now, with Microsoft To Do, Mail, and even Gmail through Edge. However, as soon as a notification pops up, it disappears from the side of the screen, and the...
  4. Windows notifications disappear immediately

Windows notifications disappear immediately: I've been trying to get notifications working on Windows 11, as I've never used them in the past. I'd like to now, with Microsoft To Do, Mail, and even Gmail through Edge. However, as soon as a notification pops up, it disappears from the side of the screen, and the...
  5. Windows 11 notification disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 notification disappeared: I got windows 11 notification 4 weeks back and I thought of updating it on a later date but after 2 weeks the windows 11 notification disappeared and I tried to check for updates but no use, the notification never came back and I am wondering why the notification disappeared....
  6. Windows 11 notification disappeared

Windows 11 notification disappeared: I got windows 11 notification 4 weeks back and I thought of updating it on a later date but after 2 weeks the windows 11 notification disappeared and I tried to check for updates but no use, the notification never came back and I am wondering why the notification disappeared....
  7. disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications and notification icons on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  8. disappearing notifications on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    disappearing notifications on the taskbar: after installing KB5003173, 2 Intel driver updates via Windows Update, a .NET update KB5003254, and KB5003214, my notification area of the taskbar comes up blank with no icons. There are no notification icons or hidden information. If I move the taskbar to the top of the...
  9. Notification disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification disappear: After the ver.1809 update notification only shows the number in the taskbar, when I click the notification icon pop up the notification area but shows nothing!!!!!all the messages gone automatically even I didn't clear them!!!!!!!And feedback hub is Suck!!!!!!!why didn't I...
  10. safe removal ballon notification has disappeared, icon still in tray

in Windows 10 Support
    safe removal ballon notification has disappeared, icon still in tray: Win 10 from Win 7 HP laptop2000 240CA, 64 bit I am really stumped and need help, please. My problem is I have theremove icon in the pop up from the taskbar tray (see photos) I do not get theballoon notification any longer that say Safe To Remove Hardware any longer.This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 notification sound disappeared

2. windows 1809 notification disappear